ODFL | Hazmat fines

Ok ok ok. I know when Ive worn out my welcome. Its shocking. I tell you. HA.

Never mind that big scary ignore thing. I used it for sanity some days. One could go off the deep end pounding the keyboard with the world online in social media. Never enough hours in a day for that mess.

False. Typically no ground in a Delta configuration, only in a wye configuration. Connecting between two nodes in either 3 phase config gives 208 volts. Between a node and ground/neutral in a wye configuration gives 120 volts. Once again, oh never mind...
But is that on only 102” wide, 53’ trailers, that run the 5 Buroughs, and North Jersey?

Of course, I thought that would be obvious.
With all the concern about the trailers widths, and length, maybe YRC could period New York politicians, and even Zollars, to get them bastards to widen all streets there?

False. Typically no ground in a Delta configuration, only in a wye configuration. Connecting between two nodes in either 3 phase config gives 208 volts. Between a node and ground/neutral in a wye configuration gives 120 volts. Once again, oh never mind...
After that post, consider yourself still on IGNORE!

But is that on only 102” wide, 53’ trailers, that run the 5 Buroughs, and North Jersey?
Of course, I thought that would be obvious.
With all the concern about the trailers widths, and length, maybe YRC could period New York politicians, and even Zollars, to get them bastards to widen all streets there?

Does any of this affect the tax bracket thingy?
:hide:

Does any of this affect the tax bracket thingy?
Only if you are a city driver in the NorthEast, or claim pain, anxiety or suffering, requiring medical care from the effects of a 102” wide trsiler, that caused you to seek medical attention. This clause in the IRS publication 46, applies only to New Penn drivers over 50 years old.

Last edited:
Only if you are a city driver in the NorthEast, or claim pain, anxiety or suffering, requiring medical care from the effects of a 102” wide trsiler, that caused you to seek medical attention. This clause in the IRS publication 46, applies only to New Penn drivers over 50 years old.
My gosh that is a huge trsiler. I have always heard those New Penn guys were well endowed, but that is impressive.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yep. They’ll be looking for that can of hair spray in your trash cans soon….
We call them the “Garbage Police.” I experienced them last week. A dude and some fat chick going through our trash cans and recycle cans. Writing notices and knocking on doors. Personally I think the fat chick might be looking for some snacks. Then to watch her negotiate herself into a Prius. Pure entertainment from my loft. I’m a Washingtonian. Left Coast

I have bears, raccoons and occasionally a deer knocking over my trash can. I've learned that pouring ammonia in and on the bags takes care of that. It may or may not work for big women horning themselves into a Prius. I guess it depends on how hungry they are.
I knew a couple that were so fat, they spent their entire honeymoon trying to get out of a taxi cab

As a man I wonder what happened to the Female species of the Human.

Here they are not yet graduated from school and have a little pad to squat on and spread out a mite.

Normally I dont give a damn what you have been given by God in life in terms of a body. Thats your body. But at least try to keep it reasonably fit. Obesity does not create a future.

I knew for decades there is something very bad wrong with our children and it will serve all of us right because we should have known better.

I do remember some areas of the Country where there is hardly any internet and certainly no trans teaching in schools or CRT ::shit:: or whatever... both boys and girls are growing into adulthood in fine condition physically.

I myself got fat some years ago waiting on new parts to be installed with surgery I had gotten close to 300 which was not healthy at all. My brother was some years older and hes 600. Had been for years.

I got it back down to 200 or less. 180 is the ideal I am working on. However there is potentially insulin or other possibilities why the last 15 pounds wont come off.

Im pretty sure if I had to work with horses all day every day throwing hay and what not I will work that weight off nicely. I dont know why I care so much only that any weight you keep off now before you really get old and fat... is going to be good for you.

You are a idiot.

I was in the process of shipping some weapons light batteries to another Country as a assistance gift two years ago and they were in the retail store packaging that was sold by the gun shop here.

None of the physical shipping offices allowed those specific batteries to go overseas. There was no way.

Each little battery has to be individually packed for air travel and by the time you got through the whole rigmarole of packing to ensure absolute safety you would have sunk more dollars than it was worth into the whole situation.

I try to be brief and not write too ******* much into these posts and assumptions from you or others require much more detail. So stupid.

negative? Certainly. It is also balanced with positivity. If I needed a positive thing it was the ignore list of which you are now part of here to go with the other idiots who do nothing but give me a hard time without first thinking through the situation I present.

And people wonder why I stopped giving a tinkers damn.
is it because you were born in 1984?

As a man I wonder what happened to the Female species of the Human.

Here they are not yet graduated from school and have a little pad to squat on and spread out a mite.

Normally I dont give a damn what you have been given by God in life in terms of a body. Thats your body. But at least try to keep it reasonably fit. Obesity does not create a future.

I knew for decades there is something very bad wrong with our children and it will serve all of us right because we should have known better.

I do remember some areas of the Country where there is hardly any internet and certainly no trans teaching in schools or CRT **** or whatever... both boys and girls are growing into adulthood in fine condition physically.

I myself got fat some years ago waiting on new parts to be installed with surgery I had gotten close to 300 which was not healthy at all. My brother was some years older and hes 600. Had been for years.

I got it back down to 200 or less. 180 is the ideal I am working on. However there is potentially insulin or other possibilities why the last 15 pounds wont come off.

Im pretty sure if I had to work with horses all day every day throwing hay and what not I will work that weight off nicely. I dont know why I care so much only that any weight you keep off now before you really get old and fat... is going to be good for you.
When I was in school in the late 60s/early 70s, seemed like maybe 2-3 kids out of 100 was overweight. Now it’s more like only 2-3 out of 100 kids are NOT overweight