Yellow | Heading to Ritchie Brothers in Las Vegas

Could this guy have been any LESS prepared to do this?
Does the broker want the fairings????? What do you think??
Are you kidding, he doesn't know the difference between a T600 and a W900? WTF.
This ladies and gentleman, is why I was never stupid enough to by a truck!!
He bought the current KW because he worked on the Mack he was driving to the point of not being able to figure out what was wrong with it and decided it best to buy another used truck to haul it home with................................

Saw this photo on a Facebook towing group. Guy said he was moving them 110 miles from somewhere.View attachment 89
I'm starting to see equipment moving in the Cleveland and Columbus area. And Louisville last weekend. But there have also been tractors broke down on the sides of the interstate. One of the newer tractors has been dead on the side of 480 in Cleveland the last 2 days.

Could this guy have been any LESS prepared to do this?
Does the broker want the fairings????? What do you think??
Are you kidding, he doesn't know the difference between a T600 and a W900? WTF.
This ladies and gentleman, is why I was never stupid enough to buy a truck!!
This guy certainly wasn't at the top of his class. Reminds me of one time we had older city units being sold off and piggy-backed to Mexico. The hauler (a Mexican) didn't speak a word of English (so no business on the US highway system with a CDL-required truck), AND he was preparing to haul five units. We got one of our bilingual people to go explain to this poor hombre that if he really tried to do that he would get impounded at the first weigh station he crossed. He left with four units, but we had to remind him that stacking that many requires active service brakes to ALL of them. I don't think he did that. I also think he was counting on hauling five for monetary reasons and may well have lost money on the haul by taking only four.

This guy certainly wasn't at the top of his class. Reminds me of one time we had older city units being sold off and piggy-backed to Mexico. The hauler (a Mexican) didn't speak a word of English (so no business on the US highway system with a CDL-required truck), AND he was preparing to haul five units. We got one of our bilingual people to go explain to this poor hombre that if he really tried to do that he would get impounded at the first weigh station he crossed. He left with four units, but we had to remind him that stacking that many requires active service brakes to ALL of them. I don't think he did that. I also think he was counting on hauling five for monetary reasons and may well have lost money on the haul by taking only four.
I had one pick up a old CF 8000 straight truck with air/hydro brakes said he was driving it from Pa to Guatemala...............................good luck with that.