FedEx Freight | Help me explain what I saw

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
First of all I want everyone to know that I have never believed in ghosts or anything like that.
Several months ago on NC 52 just past the Welcome NC exit between the 94 and 95 mm I was driving back to my terminal.

I approached an overpass that has no exits, when my headlights hit the underside column on the right side of the bridge I saw what appeared to be a woman in attire that appeared to be from a Victorias secret catalog , (a teddy and a small black panties) It shocked me but I was going full speed 65mph in the middle of the night and I was the only vehicle in sight.

I first thought it was a prank and some kids probably dressed up a blow up doll or Manikin that some kids had dressed up to have fun. So I didn't think much more about it until last night.

I approached that same spot last night, same situation, me the only vehicle in site, I see something move, I high beamed and saw a woman with her back turned to me at an angle with long blonde hair in a teddy in the position a cop would have somebody in while frisking them, and she was shaking her rear end,I checked the other lane and was halfway over in the lane to get over not knowing if she was getting ready to end her life. I looked in my mirror and she was still there, same position until I could no longer see because of darkness. This is a dead and very very dark stretch and no cars were pulled off on the side of the road.

What did I see...

Did I see some crazy couple maybe who has a fetish or did I see a ghost, As soon as I saw her, Goose bumps popped up all over my arms and I felt the hair on my arms and neck stand up on my neck, I had also been running the A/C all night but it got so cold in the truck I had to turn off the a/c and turn on the heat a minute.

I have seen crack head women while getting coffee at a truck stop, this woman had the body of a Victorias secret model, it could not have been a transvestite or cross dresser because the hips were that of a woman, not a man. When you watch cops on tv and they arrest a man dressed as a woman, the dead giveaway is the hips.

Now thats the best I can tell the story, and I am dead 100% serious and sure of what I saw.

Now you guys give me an idea what I saw...

Also, I slept 8 hours yesterday and I was not tired at all and really would not even mention it if the same thing had not happened twice.

I asked the guy who runs before me , he saw nothing, asked 2 guys behind me .... Nothing.

Twice in the same place humm...... what does your wife think?
I often wonder when I hear experiences like yours if some event happened at that spot at some point in time .

I know an old driver that used to run 80 thru Wyoming for many years. One morning he told me he had seen more flying saucers last night than he had seen in years.

Wow, what a coincidence. I was on that same stretch of road and saw a FedEx truck on the shoulder so I slowed down to see if he needed help. That's when I saw her too. Up on a grassy knoll on the other side of the FedEx truck, lying beside the FedEx driver and they were smoking a cigarette. Strange, huh?

This kind of thing has happened to me a couple of times. I don't believe in ghosts either but it drives you crazy trying to figure out what you saw.
It'll make you think hmmmm.... maybe ghosts are real? Then you think naaaa.... There's gotta be a logical explanation.... I just don't know what it is!

If you only saw it once you could just say "crazy woman" and forget it. But twice in a row in the same spot? weird....

This kind of thing has happened to me a couple of times. I don't believe in ghosts either but it drives you crazy trying to figure out what you saw.
It'll make you think hmmmm.... maybe ghosts are real? Then you think naaaa.... There's gotta be a logical explanation.... I just don't know what it is!

If you only saw it once you could just say "crazy woman" and forget it. But twice in a row in the same spot? weird....

After thinking long on this, I think this may be it...

It's probably a man and a woman or a man dressed as a woman trying to lure someone to pull over to rob them. (Hips looked like a womans)
or
A man and a woman with some kind of sexual fetish they act on on occasion, I have only seen her when it was just me on the highway, no other lights, I think they know a truck could not stop fast or a truck driver is not a cop, she may hide as cars go by then comes out when trucks go by with no other cars around them that could be a cop. They may park on the road the exit less overpass is on, then walk up and get in the car and leave if they feel threatened.I have never seen anyone but her though.

I have never seen her face, only long blonde or light brown hair that would go below a womans bra strap.

After thinking long on this, I think this may be it...

It's probably a man and a woman or a man dressed as a woman trying to lure someone to pull over to rob them. (Hips looked like a womans)
or
A man and a woman with some kind of sexual fetish they act on on occasion, I have only seen her when it was just me on the highway, no other lights, I think they know a truck could not stop fast or a truck driver is not a cop, she may hide as cars go by then comes out when trucks go by with no other cars around them that could be a cop. They may park on the road the exit less overpass is on, then walk up and get in the car and leave if they feel threatened.I have never seen anyone but her though.

I have never seen her face, only long blonde or light brown hair that would go below a womans bra strap.

Next time you get close to this spot slow down and if she is there pull over and bang her!!

well i wish i had seen what you did, all i got at 0530 today was three young punks on an overpass and one up on the guardrail with his fly down proudly displaying his junk

You really put yourself out there this time Jeff. Did you really expect to get serious replies on this forum? Sounds bizarre but I think anything is possible in this universe

You really put yourself out there this time Jeff. Did you really expect to get serious replies on this forum? Sounds bizarre but I think anything is possible in this universe

There is a logical explanation to it I am sure. Probably just an exhibitionist.

I was really hoping someone would have seen her do the same thing.

That would be the logical thing to do.

If you get out of a truck in the middle of nowhere, what are you gonna think when 4 dudes come out with baseball bats and beat the hell out of you and leave you for dead, I am sure that would be arousing.

Hey Jeff, I don't know but ppl that do stupid stuff to get a reaction, they usually want to see the results of their activities, maybe you did see a spirit that died in that location and isn't free, who knows, none of us will know for sure till after we pass, I'm not sure I believe in spirits, but after several things that have occured in my life, the fact is, I have changed my thinking, I question everything now, I don't put my spiritial eggs in one basket and I'm open to other ideas.

I don't know what else to say, your competent, a good driver, I assume your health is great...I hope you find an answer or peace with this, it would bother me too if I saw something like this, and stopping to investigate is easier said than done.