FedEx Freight | Help me explain what I saw

If Guardrail was displaying his junk I doubt anyone could see it from the highway, or from the grassy part he was standing on for that matter...BeerBoy really is a wealth of information...really...

what is was was maybe you saw phantom 309 or the ghost of the lady that killed her boyfriend because se jilted her and then killed herself don,t stop you will end up in the well

After thinking long on this, I think this may be it...

It's probably a man and a woman or a man dressed as a woman trying to lure someone to pull over to rob them. (Hips looked like a womans)
or
A man and a woman with some kind of sexual fetish they act on on occasion, I have only seen her when it was just me on the highway, no other lights, I think they know a truck could not stop fast or a truck driver is not a cop, she may hide as cars go by then comes out when trucks go by with no other cars around them that could be a cop. They may park on the road the exit less overpass is on, then walk up and get in the car and leave if they feel threatened.I have never seen anyone but her though.

I have never seen her face, only long blonde or light brown hair that would go below a womans bra strap.

Your probably right. Holidays like the 4th always bring out the crazies. Especially when they get to partyin' to hard.

In all seriousness, I heard these stories before..... But this one tugs on the 'ol heartstrings..... who wouldnt want to pull over and check her out! Could be a setup for danger. My sister was driving a rig one night, same deal, approached an overpass, saw what looked like those little space creatures on star wars or ET, short dark creatures with red eyes....she swears by it, dont know what it was, but knows she saw it..... what was it? My uncle also claims to have seen monkeys on the side of the road one night, but he was on road dope....so Im sure his was a Hallucination.....LOL

Next time you get close to this spot slow down and if she is there pull over and bang her!!

Yea thats the ticket, get gonorrhea or aids and bring it home to your wife. That would make her very proud of you.

Maybe the person you saw was a union organizer, wanting to explain the benefits of the union and explaining why you should sign the card. Interesting indeed!

"Help me explain what I saw" You saw "Large Marge" after her gastric bypass surgery. Now you must never speak of this again is my advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get out of a truck in the middle of nowhere, what are you gonna think when 4 dudes come out with baseball bats and beat the hell out of you and leave you for dead, I am sure that would be arousing.

I guess so, depending on who beat's the hell out of who. Actually i about fell off my chair laughing at formerEdriver's reply.

I guess so, depending on who beat's the hell out of who. Actually i about fell off my chair laughing at formerEdriver's reply.

I know I know, you would have beat 4 guys butts right there on the side of the road wouldn't you studmuffin?

I would have, then I would have relieved them of their money, took the chicks virginity, got in my damn lincoln and drove the hell out of there real slow and low with my mean lean on. Chillin with the scribe and the microphone man.

When 4 big mean hoodlums come at you show them what ol Sam Colt can do.Sure will save your knuckles or your body.

When 4 big mean hoodlums come at you show them what ol Sam Colt can do.Sure will save your knuckles or your body.

Probably won't work at Fedex, same here at Sysco, when I was on the night bid I asked the boss if I could strap, he said I would get fired, I told him that didn't make sense, here I am opening up a place in the middle of the night and delivering through the back, if someone jacks me and I get killed, good deal, if they jack me and I blow them into eternity, I lose my job, guess I'm gonna lose my job....sad ain't it...

Maybe the person you saw was a union organizer, wanting to explain the benefits of the union and explaining why you should sign the card. Interesting indeed!

I like this one as the most believable ,:Emoticon_digging:

Seriously? At Work? is this you?

iherdsomething2.jpg