TForce | Here is a list of where the new tractors are going

I got one,....

Lots of things to dislike,...

No power mirrors,..At least we get payed for the time it takes to adjust them every time we get in,..

The seats are horrible,...I almost can't walk at the end of my day,...I'm hopping they change it out soon,...

Turned down to 65,....

I'm sure I'll get use to it in time,........Maybe,...

I would take the older Volvo back in a heartbeat,......If nothing else it had a very comfortable seat,..

No power mirrors,what are they thinking that only one driver is going to use the tractor?
How about heated mirrors can they at least melt the snow for the winter season?

No heated mirrors,well they have a little time before the winter kicks in to retrofit them.
I know if I was still working I'd be whining about that safety issue.

How much could they possibly save by not putting power mirrors in them? Its the 21st century.

You might say "Not much, but when you buy 500 tractors it adds up."

Well the way I see it is, 500 drivers are going to have to manually adjust their mirrors on the clock, which takes 3 times as long as having power mirrors atleast, again, on the clock. Multiply this by everytime I different driver gets in to the cab for the rest of the tractors life.

I'll gladly trade you a spring ride Sterling or International w/Bostrom low-back seats for a new air-ride Volvo. I've seen plenty new UPSF Volvo's on I-65 in Indiana. anyway, I,ve never seen a power mirror or air-ride daycab at package.

The Volvos are the same old thing,......

Except they have the most uncomfortable seats I have even seen in a truck in my life, And I have driven some really shatty trucks in my career,...

I truly believe the seats in the new trucks will cause sever back problems for many drivers in the future,....

Except they have the most uncomfortable seats I have even seen in a truck in my life, And I have driven some really shatty trucks in my career,...

I truly believe the seats in the new trucks will cause sever back problems for many drivers in the future,....

It's all about keeping the cost down. Not the welfare of the drivers...

Wear your safety vest at all times. While driving it will protect you from crashes and pains. It's benefits never cease to amaze.

Wear your safety vest at all times. While driving it will protect you from crashes and pains. It's benefits never cease to amaze.

Our management teams flavor of the month has been stressing NO SAFETY VESTS WHILE OFF THE PROPERTY!

The reason given is that if another driver looks up in a semi and sees a reflective vest it could distract them and cause a wreck....Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Your right Diesel... Safety vests are to be worn on company property only!!! I was told that because it covers up our uniforms and UPS shield and they want to keep the "UPS" image.