TForce | Here is a list of where the new tractors are going

Your right Diesel... Safety vests are to be worn on company property only!!! I was told that because it covers up our uniforms and UPS shield and they want to keep the "UPS" image.

We have been given red cards for having our vest on while driving on company property hooking up, vests are only to be worn when not in the cab.

We haven't got that ridiculous out west yet...

Nor in HRS. I can only imagine dropping a set & hooking one and having to put on and take off that vest every time in and out of the truck. Not to mention putting it on over a winter jacket. If true, things will really slow down.

Nor in HRS. I can only imagine dropping a set & hooking one and having to put on and take off that vest every time in and out of the truck. Not to mention putting it on over a winter jacket. If true, things will really slow down.

If I get what Overnite is saying. You must take off your vest in the tractor and back on again when you get out. I can see taking it off when you leave the yard. But not on and off, and on and off hooking up. I'm thankful for a TM with a sound mind. lol!

We have been given red cards for having our vest on while driving on company property hooking up, vests are only to be worn when not in the cab.
So that means every time that you get out to hook to a trailer you need to put your vest on?? Hell... Why not?? It takes more time to hook!!! More money in your pocket!!

Ive never heard that you cant have the vest on while driving in the yard.....I was always told you put it on before you go out to get in your tractor in the morning, and you take it off after youre hooked up and ready to roll.

But with this company, it wouldnt even surprise me.

It doesn't surprise me either... I can't wait for it to happen at my terminal, D/H time will take forever. Keep it up UPS!!! Your making us more money with your rules!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Ive never heard that you cant have the vest on while driving in the yard.....I was always told you put it on before you go out to get in your tractor in the morning, and you take it off after youre hooked up and ready to roll.

But with this company, it wouldnt even surprise me.

That's the funny part. None of us doubt the rumor could be the truth.
:1036316054: