XPO | Here's something good.

imported_gov

TB Lurker
Credits
I am in the Illinois national guard and getting ready to go and play in Afghanistan. The support and backing we service members our getting is great.

The company is helping with pay and health care. When ever I need time off for drills or schools I have it. Just thought I would bring it up.

:USA:Yes! Thank you for defending out Country! You are very brave and we at truckingboards applaud you!:USA::1036316054:

Thanks for sharing the fact that Con-way does follow their Military Duty Leave policy.
I've seen many co-workers defend our country and come back to a job waiting for them.:1036316054:

Try to post some stuff when you can.

70% of my unit changed jobs within six months of returning from the "sand box" when we deployed. Not sure why this is, but I have heard that is is not uncommon, some units the percentage is even higher. I believe right now, 98% of everyone who deploys comes home in the same condition as when they left, protect yourself and your team, and we will be reading your posts for a long time to come.:hide:

I am in the Illinois national guard and getting ready to go and play in Afghanistan. The support and backing we service members our getting is great.

The company is helping with pay and health care. When ever I need time off for drills or schools I have it. Just thought I would bring it up.

Thats cause they probably get some sort of tax breaks for doing it...or there is a law saying have to do it...

Thanks, for your saccrifice to our country. If you get the chance and your MOS is in a direct combat roll put a round of lead into a Taliban anti-Christian rag head for us here on truckingboards:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2:smillie_flag:
Av8tor, thanks for your contributions as well:1036316054:

Thanks, for your saccrifice to our country. If you get the chance and your MOS is in a direct combat roll put a round of lead into a Taliban anti-Christian rag head for us here on truckingboards:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2:smillie_flag:
Av8tor, thanks for your contributions as well:1036316054:
I am an 11-B and will working in the south so the chance's are good for that to happen.

I will be more the glad to put a controlled pair into a few of those anti everything pigs for you. A controlled pair is one to the chest and one to the head.

Thats cause they probably get some sort of tax breaks for doing it...or there is a law saying have to do it...

The Law says that they have to hold your job, that's it.

Con-way makes up the difference between military pay and the regular wages for active duty and continues health care benefits by choice, not force.

Tax breaks, who knows, but not only is supporting our soldiers financially and physically a good practice it is also very good PR and advertising.

Ask almost any National guard rep who supports their forces in the business community and Con-way will be in the top group if not the top employer.

GOV, be safe out there and we will see you when you get home!!:1036316054:

Gov. keep your head low and your aim true. so you can get back and have another one of those parties( been a while) say high to my Ranger buddies:1036316054: and rember, happyness is a tight............... shot group. love ya GOD BLESS

God speed my brother!

a funny story: Last week an Army recruiter was visiting the local high school. While boasting of the many activities and amenities available to our troops, one good ole boy asked about hunting: The recruiter, not missing a beat said that it is "open season" right now on al qeda and taliban

good luck ole buddy .. please keep us informed on what you are doing when you go .. if you want to use me as a go between let me know .. I am sure everyone here will want an update from you!!

You know

Good luck my freind, and you know the answer when you take a life. What do you feel, recoil. Go for the sweet spot, that way you use one round for one kill and save your ammo for when you really need it.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

:hide: From what I understand, Con-Way does go above and beyond for their military employees.
I do not know the why or wherefore.
This is one bright spot for our Company, and I give them credit.
Even if they get tax credits or whatever, they stand with the best Companies concerning their support for our military.
Thank you to all of you soldiers who are standing up for our Country!!!!! :smilie_132: