XPO | Here's something good.

good luck ole buddy .. please keep us informed on what you are doing when you go .. if you want to use me as a go between let me know .. I am sure everyone here will want an update from you!!
Thanks for the offer, I have a lot of people in Con-way for support on this.

If any problems come up I have a support network from my barn all the way to Dave M. H/R as a person who takes care of all military matters, Cindy A. Too all these people who have backed me on this I say thank you.

I would like to ask a favor. Please do NOT use any STAR BUCKS products. A while back that company was asked if they wanted to send over some things for the troops. Their answer was no, We do not support the war or the troops. If you not back the war thats fine, not to back the troops I say. truckingboards rules will not let me finish that. Anyway Dunkin-donuts is much better coffee and it tastes better.

Thanks for the offer, I have a lot of people in Con-way for support on this.

If any problems come up I have a support network from my barn all the way to Dave M. H/R as a person who takes care of all military matters, Cindy A. Too all these people who have backed me on this I say thank you.

I would like to ask a favor. Please do NOT use any STAR BUCKS products. A while back that company was asked if they wanted to send over some things for the troops. Their answer was no, We do not support the war or the troops. If you not back the war thats fine, not to back the troops I say. truckingboards rules will not let me finish that. Anyway Dunkin-donuts is much better coffee and it tastes better.

I will not go into a stabucks ever again. One day I was in a hurry and wanted to grab a quick cup. unfortunately the only place close by was a Starbucks. As I walked in, in my then CCX uniform, I was met half way by the manager who yelled "WE take deliveries in the back" I yelled back "I just wanted a cup of coffee!" and turned around and left. thank heaven for 7-11.