Hockey Anyone?

Blues are the better team.
But man.... I've seen the worst beat the best in situations like this.
I know you have too.
Luck of the Puck!

We have series now.
Blues were so much better.

I love this game.
I am so happy they won.
Funny thing is I have no skin in it.
Cool.

Getting outside the lines a bit.
But I was just thinking that they must have made the glass better because I can't remember the last time I've seen a panel shatter.

Blues should have scored... Friggin post!

Do they get time and a half for OT?
:17142:
I haven’t seen a broken pane of glass for what seems like years.

They do get time and a half, 1 1/2 times as tired.

The one and a half tired is believable!
As for the panes of glass. It used to be a regular occurrence.
I was watching while some of the guys were checking the other's and it was some hard checks and the panes stayed intact. Even some of the slapshots seem like they would have shattered some.
I'm glad it doesn't happen. Slows the pace of the game.

That’s their game. If they don’t exhaust you with physical play, they haven’t done their job. Completely selfless play at any cost. And a high level of skill to back it up.

And, Mr B.

That’s their game. If they don’t exhaust you with physical play, they haven’t done their job. Completely selfless play at any cost. And a high level of skill to back it up.

And, Mr B.
They exhausted me!
I'm just sittin here.
Amazing to watch.

We have more games.
And this has actually been entertaining.
I figure a few more pages! Lol.
At least one anyways.
:1036316054:
(I'm certain Jeff will reply)

Didn't have a preference going into this series, but since the thread has become a haven for Blues sycophants, being a contrarian, I'll be the resident Bruins fan. Game 3, Bruins give the Blues a thrashing, not even close. :17142:

“Haven” is a bit of a stretch, there’s only about 5 on the thread and Crystal is a Bruins fan. Bruins will bring everything they have to game three, I expect further attrition on both sides.:17142:

Didn't have a preference going into this series, but since the thread has become a haven for Blues sycophants, being a contrarian, I'll be the resident Bruins fan. Game 3, Bruins give the Blues a thrashing, not even close. :17142:
I'm with you brother, Bruins in 5. But I have to admit they didn't play well enough to win last night. With all the chances the Blues had in the 3rd I was surprised it even went into O T