Hockey Anyone?

I refereed and play the game for 45 years and I can tell you there's nothing better than going to a hockey game and seeing a good fight break out. WWF smack down can't hold a candle to those players on NHL teams that like to fight. Nothing and I mean nothing beats a good sweater grab with a couple of upper cuts. Hockey is not hockey if you don't have those 2 items in the game. von.
Imagine how boring ice hockey would be without cross checking, boarding, elbowing ,high sticking, and My favourite penalty spearing in the kidney. Has the tendency to turn your urine red. von

Imagine how boring ice hockey would be without cross checking, boarding, elbowing ,high sticking, and My favourite penalty spearing in the kidney. Has the tendency to turn your urine red. von
Also there should be in all contracts every team should have a highly qualified seamstress that can give a good xylocaine shot to numb you up and then throw a good stich or 2. von.

Also there should be in all contracts every team should have a highly qualified seamstress that can give a good xylocaine shot to numb you up and then throw a good stich or 2. von.
Hockey is fun to watch, especially when it turns into fight night. The toughest game is Rugby. On ESPN+, you can watch the pro teams go at it. They don't fight but the violence in the non padded tackling, the ruck, the maul, the scrum, and the pace of the game is never ending. Only grown men need apply.

It is rarely called. A Match Penalty in amateur and pro hockey sends a message that dirty play, especially blind sided hits won't be tolerated. Taking a run @ someone & slamming them in to the boards resulting in any injury should be called as a Match Penalty. Dropped gloves & a fight between 2 players is just fighting. But any blind side hit with being charged by the offender deserves a Match Penalty. von.

I was hoping for a better series.
It's ok but.... Montreal is just a second behind in play. A d that makes a world of difference.
Bleech... Who cares if Tampa wins another.....

He’s been isolated due to Covid protocol.
I think fans are more than pleased, as they are the Canadian champions
The Habs and the have nots When’s the last time ,Montreal won a Stanley Cup.Not this year .There not the New York Islanders of the seventies ,by far ,No come back here.

Bolts are dominating on size & skill, but it’s fun to root for the pesky underdogs.
That... Is why I'm watching.
But I love watching hockey no matter.
Bolts are that half step ahead and that's why they will win.
I'd be astonished if Montreal came back.
Do or die every game for them now.
The do last night.
;-)

The Habs and the have nots When’s the last time ,Montreal won a Stanley Cup.Not this year .There not the New York Islanders of the seventies ,by far ,No come back here.
To answer your first question, Montreal last won the cup in 1993. As far as a come back, 26 out of 27 times a team has lead the series 3-0, they’ve won the series. The only time it didn’t happen was in 1942, the Red Wings lost to the Leafs.

To answer your first question, Montreal last won the cup in 1993. As far as a come back, 26 out of 27 times a team has lead the series 3-0, they’ve won the series. The only time it didn’t happen was in 1942, the Red Wings lost to the Leafs.
Well, Cubs won a World Series and Blues won a cup. :17142: