ABF | Hoffa told us to vote

Vote for the Democratic ticket. Biden(LOL)’s first day on the job he wiped out 8,000 good paying union jobs by doing away with the keystone pipeline....This is not meant to be political, but to show the people we elect lie through their teeth....

Vote for the Democratic ticket. Biden(LOL)’s first day on the job he wiped out 8,000 good paying union jobs by doing away with the keystone pipeline....This is not meant to be political, but to show the people we elect lie through their teeth....
It happens every election, Democrats make promises to the unions, the sheep vote them and they do nothing until the next election and do it again. When will people learn
Sheep Farm GIF by TLC

Vote for the Democratic ticket. Biden’s first day on the job he wiped out 8,000 good paying union jobs by doing away with the keystone pipeline....This is not meant to be political, but to show the people we elect lie through their teeth....
Except for Trump you see where that got him for being honest. Democrats stole the election from him

I voted Trump to. Point is how many times do you have to get kicked in the nuts before you realize your getting screwed....
Though this kick in the nut you saw months before the vote, but the union leadership still supported him. Make some of us wonder how smart you union leadership really is

Though this kick in the nut you saw months before the vote, but the union leadership still supported him. Make some of us wonder how smart you union leadership really is
I don’t think he’s very smart, that’s why I voted against him last election....

What? Are you saying trump was honest? 30,500 lies in 4 years. Don’t tell me fake news. There are lies and there are facts. Real news based on easily provable facts is not fake just because you don’t believe it.
Is the fake media keeping track of Biden lies or has he lied yet
Screenshot_20210124-144938_Google.md.jpg

Just taking a quick look at your bingo card there, half of those boxes are not true. It is very easy to fact check. There is no such thing as the fake media. If you don’t agree with facts, you call it fake. That is what trump did to people like you.
Well here are two facts 1. he said he would stop the XL pipeline and 2. He's raising you taxes on everyone just give him time
This is from May 2020
This from Sept 2020

so do you think you Canadians that put hoffa in office will do it again. Now that Job Killer Joe (JKJ) just axed the XL
Hoffa is retiring. He announced that after the last election. He isn’t running for re-election. You should catch up on the two slates that are so you may vote appropriately. How did you feel about Biden firing Robb & Stock from the NLRB on day 1 ? Have you been following the NRLB rulings the past 4 years ? How do you feel about Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalise being replaced by Biden with Marty Walsh the Former President of Labors Local 233 ?

so do you think you Canadians that put hoffa in office will do it again. Now that Job Killer Joe (JKJ) just axed the XL
The Canadians are making their way into to USA, Hoffa may change his mind and stay forever

Vote for the Democratic ticket. Biden’s first day on the job he wiped out 8,000 good paying union jobs by doing away with the keystone pipeline....This is not meant to be political, but to show the people we elect lie through their teeth....
You know how politics works. Give and take, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Did you think that pension bailout was going to be for free.