FedEx Freight | Holiday spirit

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
So heading south on I 83 last night in Pa. Headed to Pyles York terminal. Got off the exit your terminal is on. There in the lot near the shop is what looked like a city unit all decorated.Lit up. Cab outlined. Trailer outlined. Logo outlined. Looked nice. Sorry, could not get pics.

That's when you get paid by the hour. Cleaning my windows feels like overkill, I'm definitely not decorating :438:

That and I'm having issues with city drivers taking my tractor. I keep my truck spotless and I always get it back reeking of swampass with a garbage bag handing on the shifter and grease on my steering wheel. I'm trying to find out who's taking it, but dispatch won't tell me.

That and I'm having issues with city drivers taking my tractor. I keep my truck spotless and I always get it back reeking of swampass with a garbage bag handing on the shifter and grease on my steering wheel. I'm trying to find out who's taking it, but dispatch won't tell me.
That's typical....
I'd have 150 miles and nobody filled out the VIR book , dickspach blew it off just like the TM did.

They will never tell you S69.
Another driver will before anyone else will.
I kept a spotless unit and went through the
same thing. My best idea is to leave your TM
with the trash and pull your pants down and
make a nice wet fart on his chair , then grease
his mouse and door knob. They told me it did
not have my name on the door so too bad. All
it does encourage disrespect of the company
equipment. I stopped caring when it would
show up with yellow paint on it and they (mgt)
did not give a damn. Hell with it , it's not mine.
ren and stimpy oops GIF by Nickelodeon

I kept a spotless unit and went through the
same thing. My best idea is to leave your TM
with the trash and pull your pants down and
make a nice wet fart on his chair , then grease
his mouse and door knob. They told me it did
not have my name on the door so too bad. All
it does encourage disrespect of the company
equipment. I stopped caring when it would
ren and stimpy oops GIF by Nickelodeon
Ain't got a dime in it smoke

I do my best to wipe er down and make sure the trash is out daily. Other than that I won't go so far as some of the guys who armorall the floors and whatnot.

Yep , fair enough Pan92 , more effort than most would expend.
I was not brought up that way , we had nothing so I was happy
to have something I was proud of as well as the company who
I worked for that did not care about equipment or driver appearance
and smells.

Yep , fair enough Pan92 , more effort than most would expend.
I was not brought up that way , we had nothing so I was happy
to have something I was proud of as well as the company who
I worked for that did not care about equipment or driver appearance
and smells.
Jeff sent me this picture of your last truck, it looks like you ran a little low on Armorall. :stirthepot:

Visitor here. Finally got a brand new truck in ‘20. Had her to myself for 3-4 months. Newer (at the time) City guy asks about using it. Long story short I explain my expectations and say “bottom line, it’s not my truck, but it sure as hell ain’t yours”. I fuel it and keep the glass clean. He sweeps the floor & wipes the interior down. All it takes is a little effort. Adults used to put forth a little effort extending common courtesy.

The man who parks by me has a Mack that gets washed every-time it rains.
The little widow on the passenger side is more like a garbage gauge. He fills it up with with what don't go down the pie hole.
Don't fix nothing until it breaks.
Runs with tires others take off.
Nice guy and his pick up is the same way.

Visitor here. Finally got a brand new truck in ‘20. Had her to myself for 3-4 months. Newer (at the time) City guy asks about using it. Long story short I explain my expectations and say “bottom line, it’s not my truck, but it sure as hell ain’t yours”. I fuel it and keep the glass clean. He sweeps the floor & wipes the interior down. All it takes is a little effort. Adults used to put forth a little effort extending common courtesy.
We never had assigned equipment, if we got a hogpen, we sent it back to the shop for cleaning.
I once got a tractor with tobacco spit all over the window and down the side of the trailer.
I sent it back for a wash job, and the driver who brought it in got a warning letter and didn't speak to me for 6 months.

The man who parks by me has a Mack that gets washed every-time it rains.
The little widow on the passenger side is more like a garbage gauge. He fills it up with with what don't go down the pie hole.
Don't fix nothing until it breaks.
Runs with tires others take off.
Nice guy and his pick up is the same way.
That was rule #1. Take your garbage with you. Has he left a plastic bag in there a time or two? Sure. We can all forget. Dozen times in three years, nothing to be chapped about. The azzhole that drives it at night spills a little coffee here & there lol

Ain't got a dime in it smoke

I do my best to wipe er down and make sure the trash is out daily. Other than that I won't go so far as some of the guys who armorall the floors and whatnot.

I keep the glass clean. When I'm on delay, I'll wipe down the interior. At the end of shift I sweep it out with a little broom and dustpan. It's why I get annoyed.

. I stopped caring when it would

That's also true. I see broken mirrors and report it and it's just "take it to the shop".

I asked the guy that parks next to me. He said he didn't know, but he'd keep a look out.

I keep the glass clean. When I'm on delay, I'll wipe down the interior. At the end of shift I sweep it out with a little broom and dustpan. It's why I get annoyed.

That's also true. I see broken mirrors and report it and it's just "take it to the shop".

I asked the guy that parks next to me. He said he didn't know, but he'd keep a look out.
😎 It's like S69 is telepathically connected to me.