FedEx Freight | Holiday spirit

I keep the glass clean. When I'm on delay, I'll wipe down the interior. At the end of shift I sweep it out with a little broom and dustpan. It's why I get annoyed.

That's also true. I see broken mirrors and report it and it's just "take it to the shop".

I asked the guy that parks next to me. He said he didn't know, but he'd keep a look out.
I won't see a run with delay for atleast another 6-8 years. Otherwise yeah, might as well clean it up while I'm sitting there getting paid.

before i retired , i had to share my assigned tractor with a 400lb. slob. He left trash behind. wouldn't clean any windows or mirrors wouldn't write it up etc he'd just drive it. told management.. they could care less. On my last trip i used all the wiper fluid so he wouldn't have any, took my trash out, took the fuse out of the radio so he could argue with himself all night and left both windows opened a couple of inches with the interior light on . so all the bugs would fly in the cab so he would have an enjoyable ride swatting at the bugs. Never heard a word .F..em

Bet I know this exact #400 slob , as a matter a fact I'm sure I do.
fat guy GIF

That's when you get paid by the hour. Cleaning my windows feels like overkill, I'm definitely not decorating :438:

That and I'm having issues with city drivers taking my tractor. I keep my truck spotless and I always get it back reeking of swampass with a garbage bag handing on the shifter and grease on my steering wheel. I'm trying to find out who's taking it, but dispatch won't tell me.
They be vaping in your truck and leave an oily residue all over the windshield