XPO | Hourly pay rates for different markets

At this point you can make the same or better anywhere else. The damn truck stop last night had $500 sign on bonus for clerks. You all are staying in that hell hole for a discount.

$31.003 and $.725 per mile were I'm at and that's not metro pay. I think metro is over 32
Yeah XFG gets that “metro pay” they got that when the oil fields were going gang busters so they could keep drivers. But the oil fields haven’t been going like that for about 10 years and they never lost that pay. BS

Yeah XFG gets that “metro pay” they got that when the oil fields were going gang busters so they could keep drivers. But the oil fields haven’t been going like that for about 10 years and they never lost that pay. BS
Wait... what? Higher pay is ALWAYS good right? Right?

We all have different opinions an ideas that we express on here , but for me personally , I'm rooting for the little guys (and gals ) , the hard working underappreciated , show up everyday and get it done guys to make as much money as they can.

Sometimes that means some bad apples slip through , but that's okay , let 'em make some cash too.

Not trying to beat up on you. If we find out that some terminal is paying $50 an hour an O/T after 30 hours with $2 a mile mileage pay , I would honestly be happy for them. I also would want to know if they're hiring!:smile new: Also how to get the rest of the terminals up to that pay ( if possible )

Wait... what? Higher pay is ALWAYS good right? Right?

We all have different opinions an ideas that we express on here , but for me personally , I'm rooting for the little guys (and gals ) , the hard working underappreciated , show up everyday and get it done guys to make as much money as they can.

Sometimes that means some bad apples slip through , but that's okay , let 'em make some cash too.

Not trying to beat up on you. If we find out that some terminal is paying $50 an hour an O/T after 30 hours with $2 a mile mileage pay , I would honestly be happy for them. I also would want to know if they're hiring!:smile new: Also how to get the rest of the terminals up to that pay ( if possible )
I am happy for them. But they got that big bump cause everyone was leaving for the oil fields. We are a few guys away from being down half our drivers from our highest point real soon, and we aren’t getting a bump like that. We are losing about 3 a month and there is no speak of us getting a damn thing.

Yea but if I remember right all the other business had to raise there pay scales to including fast food and walmart. They were making well over 15/hr back in 2012

Yea but if I remember right all the other business had to raise there pay scales to including fast food and walmart. They were making well over 15/hr back in 2012
True they did. Everyone up there was raising wages. Rent and houses were sky high too. But when the oil field boom ended, they kept their high pay, and have been getting our annual raises on top of that. We have the same situation now, all our drivers are flocking to other LTL companies instead of oil fields. And all we ever do is keep up with fed ex. Fed ex gets their raise at the end of the month. In the twin cities area they will be $1.22 more than us. We are already losing tons of drivers. Unless we at least match…which we won’t till mid 2022 probably. So we lose more drivers. We should raise everyone across the country to metro pay and shout it from the mountain tops to get word to spread.

True they did. Everyone up there was raising wages. Rent and houses were sky high too. But when the oil field boom ended, they kept their high pay, and have been getting our annual raises on top of that. We have the same situation now, all our drivers are flocking to other LTL companies instead of oil fields. And all we ever do is keep up with fed ex. Fed ex gets their raise at the end of the month. In the twin cities area they will be $1.22 more than us. We are already losing tons of drivers. Unless we at least match…which we won’t till mid 2022 probably. So we lose more drivers. We should raise everyone across the country to metro pay and shout it from the mountain tops to get word to spread.
shout it from the mountain tops to get word to spread.
To who ? No one is listening.You have no say . Your non Union.

You don’t make the $30.27 everyone else does. You are one of the special terminals that gets the higher top out. Referred to as metro pay by the company.
We are not . They made all the surrounding terminals except Xph in order to try to dissuade the driver to vote the Union out. Didn’t work.

We are not . They made all the surrounding terminals except Xph in order to try to dissuade the driver to vote the Union out. Didn’t work.

And more playing games with posts.

Whatever. Even with the union and with or without the metro pay. You are clinging to an abusive system and toxic culture. Defending that place is s sign of mental illness.

That is a 180 of what you have previously said.
They made XWC and XCJ metro pay earlier this year. XTJ has been metro pay for many years . The only terminal near us that’s not metro is Reading but their in another region . Not really sure what your referring to when you say I was playing games. The only way we’re different in pay till that point when they made the others metro was we get a bonus and they got a 1 time pay increase in place of the bonus.
Pretty cut and dry.