FedEx Freight | House cleaning in Dallas

joe bucker

No participation trophies here
Credits
I heard thru the grapevine that the Dallas hub had a terminal wide drug test and 19 dock workers decided to make themselves available to the industry. Is there any truth to the story?:duh:

that's what i heard...

I heard thru the grapevine that the Dallas hub had a terminal wide drug test and 19 dock workers decided to make themselves available to the industry. Is there any truth to the story?:duh:

I heard that same thing from a fdxf driver...and also were a few supervisers let go.

i heard 18 dock and 3 supervisors......... thats the ones that refused and resigned, there may be more when the results come back. big new years eve party gone bad.

i heard 18 dock and 3 supervisors......... thats the ones that refused and resigned, there may be more when the results come back. big new years eve party gone bad.
I've been to some wild parties and picnics but had enough sense to stay away from anything that would cost me my job.
If somebody lights up something I walk off. Afraid to even smell it for fear it might show up.

The RUMORS are flying thats for sure, I've heard 15,17,20, and now 18, I also heard they were from the 03:00 dock shift. I do know that there was a table with a chair in the hallway and even in the mens john next to the urinals a table and a chair. At Dal hub tonight at 19:30 I dont put much in to rumors but something definately happened, and it might not be over yet.

i was on vacation in Miami and the local news had a story on the growing epidemic in Texas of a drug known in the streets as "Lean". it's a mixture of cough syrup & codiene. i understand in certain parts of the state you gotta show a driver's license to purchase the over-the-counter cough syrups. once you are allowed to purchase it, your name & license # go in a database and local authorities will always have access to these records.

Dallas Freightways Has Always Played By Their On Rules!! But Men And Women, Pissing In The Cup Is Just That!!!!! Good By!!!!!!!!!

No drugs in my house !

Here at FNL we have a lot of those even the management gets to take them VP'S included.
A few years ago the got an asst op's manager
had been with WML for years:duh:

I don't care who you are from top to bottom , no drugs ! I think everyone and I mean everyone should have randoms. What makes a CCM or some VIP any different than a driver or dock worker , nothing ! Drugs do not belong in our work place. We are a world class organization and drugs are not part the plan to be #1. I have no sympathy for any of those involved.

As FredEx says:
I've been to some wild parties and picnics but had enough sense to stay away from anything that would cost me my job.
If somebody lights up something I walk off. Afraid to even smell it for fear it might show up.
Use your head ! It's time to grow up.
:duh:

i was on vacation in Miami and the local news had a story on the growing epidemic in Texas of a drug known in the streets as "Lean". it's a mixture of cough syrup & codiene. i understand in certain parts of the state you gotta show a driver's license to purchase the over-the-counter cough syrups. once you are allowed to purchase it, your name & license # go in a database and local authorities will always have access to these records.

Back in my high school days, cough syrup had codine in it. The corner durg store would sell it to any kid who had the money. We used to call the kids who drank it coughfers. I guess being old school is the same as being new school!!!

I heard the same about dal,tried to call a driver who usually turns.I never got him,but did thalk to another driver he sat in dal 5 hrs.thank god I don't go there anymore,I would have to brake outthe cot.

I don't care who you are from top to bottom , no drugs ! I think everyone and I mean everyone should have randoms. What makes a CCM or some VIP any different than a driver or dock worker , nothing ! Drugs do not belong in our work place. We are a world class organization and drugs are not part the plan to be #1. I have no sympathy for any of those involved.

As FredEx says: Use your head ! It's time to grow up.
:duh:
WE AGREE Smokestack!!Having worked at a chemical delevery firm with this going on (pre AF) is not fun!!!YOUR GONE ...we will pack your trash for you.

Most of the people that left were from the Hub. Amazing! Just think how may of those guys were driving forklifts up and down the dock. And you just thought the danger was from the 4-wheelers out on the hi-way!

Back in my high school days, cough syrup had codine in it. The corner durg store would sell it to any kid who had the money. We used to call the kids who drank it coughfers. I guess being old school is the same as being new school!!!

yeah well, "sippin on lean" as they call it, has become very popular lately. Philadelphia is another major city where this stuff is going on. as kids i think we all hated taking cough syrup. now people are getting high off it. crazy !

i agree with smokestack,grow up people ,it sounds like we can get hurt in our own workplace by stupid associates taking drugs.i think every center should test all associates from the top on down,i bet we would have a mass hire with all the associates testing positive.:duh: :duh: :duh: