FedEx Freight | House cleaning in Dallas

Im not sure about the drivers here but have no doubt in my mind alot of the part time dock asso. would be gone.

I always enjoy a paid trip to the clinic. They have to send you on company time and I always take my tractor that way when I get back I can hook and go. Besides I dont want to burn my gas, and no matter how much I drink before I get there I can never seem to sqeeze a drop when they call me back so I end up sitting around drinking water til I can fill the cup at least to the line. Money for nuthin' thats what I'm talkin 'bout. :1036316054:

Drug's

i agree with smokestack,grow up people ,it sounds like we can get hurt in our own workplace by stupid associates taking drugs.i think every center should test all associates from the top on down,i bet we would have a mass hire with all the associates testing positive.:duh: :duh: :duh:

Man that's a big 10-4:1036316054:

A lot of drivers don't know that if you fell 2 drug screens regaurdless how much time passes between two positive drug screens you lose your cdl's for 2 years....

i'm suprised i didn't here about this from any linehaul drivers yet.
TRUCKING BOARDS Where you here it first!
Turn the XM down and CB up, and while your not moving answer the phone, heard it from 4 different directions (linehaul drivers) last week! Like old times with channel 4 news. I don't want to jenks a fellow driver but DAL has been on time at the meet every night since!!!... HMMMM...TRUCK SAFE:1036316054:

XM no way SIRIUS is where its at.anyway i wonder if more centers will be doing some cleaning?at my center we are putting on new drivers left and right and all the drivers we already have aren't working every day.i wonder if they are over staffing now so when the broom comes out we won't be short handed.

XM no way SIRIUS is where its at.anyway i wonder if more centers will be doing some cleaning?at my center we are putting on new drivers left and right and all the drivers we already have aren't working every day.i wonder if they are over staffing now so when the broom comes out we won't be short handed.
I was reading in the newspaper the other day where XM and SIRIUS may merge to cut down on cost competing against each other, I hope not, better programing for each of us!.... I would think we are looking at more freight if your center is hiring...that's a good thing... your know the best of the best...TRUCK SAFE

Get back on the Dallas / drugs topic crew.

:busted_blue: :Off-Topic: :busted_blue:

I was told by a DAL driver they were doing the test at the DAL center and he got tested
before he left that morning and again when he got back that afternoon.