FedEx Freight | House cleaning in Dallas

doors are numbered through 312 I believe, give or take a few cause it skips a few here & there for the office and break room etc. I believe we had in the neighborhood of 250 city drivers last bid. actually it runs pretty smooth for a madhouse

Don't forget the somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 shuttle drivers that are working the hub everynight.

:USA:

they should do drug tests at every center,from the scm on down even the machanics if your center has a shop,dallas is a safer place to work i want my center to rid these people to.:1036316054:

Drug testing the whole hub has been a policy at WML for years at least the 17+ years that I've been here, at least once every 5 years. This also included TM's and VP's also. Maybe this policy will be picked up by FDX as a company wide policy and not just as a as needed basis.

Drug testing the whole hub has been a policy at WML for years at least the 17+ years that I've been here, at least once every 5 years. This also included TM's and VP's also. Maybe this policy will be picked up by FDX as a company wide policy and not just as a as needed basis.

no complaints here i'd get paid to go i'd do it every day if they asked money is money and i have nothing to hide

I just found out today that one of the guys let go at FXF in DLS use to work for WML and guess what, he was let go from here for the same thing. He worked in the shop and was on the FXF diversity comittee.:duh:

I just found out today that one of the guys let go at FXF in DLS use to work for WML and guess what, he was let go from here for the same thing. He worked in the shop and was on the FXF diversity comittee.:duh:

What's the old saying?
They call it DOPE for reason.