TForce | How about the light colored winter gear?

That Orange Hand Cleaner works GREEEEAAAT! Just rub it in and throw it in the washer, but check it before drying it and rewash if needed..

Classicteez said:
That Orange Hand Cleaner works GREEEEAAAT! Just rub it in and throw it in the washer, but check it before drying it and rewash if needed..

Classicteez, going by your name and the picture of the ratrod, do you print and sell old drag strip t-shirts? OCIR, Lyons, ect.....

Classicteez said:

I agree, best thing scince the wheel on grease!!!!!:weight_lift: :weight_lift:

valerie It must be nice living in a region you don't need to ware a coat?
No matter where you work theres always something bad about the climate.
I see you live in Kentucky.
Don't you get Tornados there?

At least up here in the cold north when the snow melts in the spring, our house hasn't been blown off its foundation.

steve5 said:
Classicteez, going by your name and the picture of the ratrod, do you print and sell old drag strip t-shirts? OCIR, Lyons, ect.....

Steve sorry it took so long to get back to you, I have been alittle busy and your reply never came to my e-mail. Anyways I do some race shirts. Send me a Private Message and tell me what your looking for.

Thanx

Apostolic said:
valerie It must be nice living in a region you don't need to ware a coat?
No matter where you work theres always something bad about the climate.
I see you live in Kentucky.
Don't you get Tornados there?

At least up here in the cold north when the snow melts in the spring, our house hasn't been blown off its foundation.
It gets pretty cold here in KY. We get snow every year. Yes will also get quite a few tornado here. Kevin runs Gaffney and SLC. Gets pretty cold in the mountains going to SLC.

Sorry Valerie I didn't mean to be nasty to you with my post.
I thought you implied that you didn't need to have coats where you live?
I wish you all the best when it comes to those deadly winds whipping across the Tornado states.