XPO | I am tired of hearing............ (POST YOURS)

bankrupt, do you realize that if you sign that meeting, then a week or so down the road you do something and hurt you or someone else it clears conway from any responsibility and it falls in you're lap. think about it coworkers,never ever sign these monday morning safety meeting papers blindly, always at least read them and whatever you dont understand make an fos or higher splain it to you. DONT BE A FOOL!!!!!!

bankrupt, do you realize that if you sign that meeting, then a week or so down the road you do something and hurt you or someone else it clears conway from any responsibility and it falls in you're lap. think about it coworkers,never ever sign these monday morning safety meeting papers blindly, always at least read them and whatever you dont understand make an fos or higher splain it to you. DONT BE A FOOL!!!!!!

My guess is that you are correct.

" AT LEAST WE GOT A JOB "

" IT COULD BE WORSE "

For those that have forgoten :

Many co-workers DON'T STILL , got a job .

Over the years it HAS gotten , WORSE .

All in spite of the EMPLOYEE CONCESSIONS .

Just4Thought

:biglaugh::

Deliver unto me my free money, messiah...

Umm...gotta work for AIG to get it!

Rat :ranting2:

Oh My BAD!!! Ya' gotta be a Con-Way exec to get 'free money'...you know...the exhorbitant ICP and stock options!!..

I do apologize for my oversight in this matter...:notworthy:

Rat :loser:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::

Deliver unto me my free money, messiah...

Not even if you are living the dream.

You know that if we continue this downward spiral at Conway, we will soon qualify for some of that re-distribution.

Careful what you wish for.

Hey, I have paid into it for a ton of years and never tapped it...I won't feel guilty about using what's mine.....

And there is the rub...under the current Obie/DNC/Nancy 'friggin' Pelosi mentality there will be no more "mine" it is "ours"...

To do with what 'we' want..."we" know best. You ignorant and uninformed people 'need' our guidance and welfare to maintain your continuity...

Rat :ranting2:

Hey, I have paid into it for a ton of years and never tapped it...I won't feel guilty about using what's mine...But if I were sitting on my butt for years crying that the world owes me, then I wouldn't have the balls to take from you..

I have paid into it for a ton of years and never tapped it

Sounds like you and Mrs. BoxBoss need to have a long talk.