XPO | I am tired of hearing............ (POST YOURS)

Been here 20+ yrs. That's a lot of back-side stretching from the Company. I see it going in but can't feel it initially.

They are counting on that numbness to remain permanent.......with the aid of corporate speak topped off with a little koolaid.

Permanent in this case is until your last day of work when you go out the gate and straight to a nursing home. Conway is now considering that The Last Ride (TLR) should be a benefit of working here. The SCM will flip the company car keys to a driver and you've got your ride.

And all of a sudden, the numbness subsides. It's not so permanent at this point but Conway no longer cares. They owe you NOTHING. You are old and frail because you could not afford to retire at an age where you still had some decent health left.

"We can't cover all those runs." Hear this daily and nightly anymore. Don't suppose the all those sitting at home on lay-off could help?

Yea that is getting old ... you going ... :nutkick:

Yeah he's going...He's just trying to discourage everybody else from going, so he can be by himself with all of the executives...:hysterical::hysterical::moon2:

Yep...I'm going...

John L...Bruce M.... and Fatbeard...were all one big happy family.

We set around each evening on IM thinking of ideas on how to screw people out money...

Lotsa a fun...Doug S. is a real PITA tho'...kills alot of my ideas...*****!!!

Rat