FedEx Freight | I know you can drive a truck. Other than FedEx, what do you do with your time??

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
Just to break the cycle of the day in, day out, work talk. Lets put personality to a screen name.

What else is in your life? Hobbies? Family? Pets? Lets see/hear about them.

Right off the bat, my father owned 2 machine shops in this area He is a Tool & Die maker with 40yrs experience. . Grew up in that, I never had the ingrain talent that my father had for moving metal, but I can get myself around a Bridgeport and a Lathe well enough. Dad sold his business about 15yrs ago, and we have a small shop that we play in. I was always into motorsports and firearms growing up, and having a machine shop at my disposal was awesome. Marriage and kids have taken me away from street racing, which is no doubt for the best. Mostly, I spend my time with antique tractor pulls, drag quads, and 3-gun matches.

Me at a local pistol match

3-gun match

This is a 1930 or so International 1 1/2 HP hit/miss engine that we picked up a while back. It runs, but needs some attention. Havent had time to pull it apart yet.

My Boxers. Brother and sister, separated by 3yrs. Cider, female, the big one. Loki, the pup, male. Just got him a week or so ago.

This is our 1958 John Deere 720LP. We use it around our place for odd jobs, but mostly for play, and pulling. Amazing. Over 50yrs old, and will work right beside any modern tractor.

Me on a 400ex I used to own.

Me with a Cat the my friend and I pulled from the Red River

Bullfrogs!! Good friend and I love frog grabbing/giggin

Me at another 3 gun match

Back when I was at express, getting trained on the Airbus 300

Me and what keeps me busy. This is all I do for the most part

image_zpsff15a76b.jpg

Mr F, those are some fine looking legs you got there.....I mean on the frogs...love fried frog legs dude...well for me guess its woodworking, running and researching history of war between the states and Spanish American war when have time to. Hooty out and to reading room.

Since it's Fathers day, this is a pic of me about 15 years ago

1017664_10200109623375342_1677890007_n.jpg

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
Step 1 1st image - go to Imagebam.com and press select files then press upload button
Step 2 Image 2- copy the code in that red circle by left clicking and holding button while sliding across text with your cursor with your mouse
Step 3 image 3 once you do this the text will be highlighted , right click and select copy and left click it
Step 4 Image 4 - click inside the quick reply box.. Now right click and a menu pops up... select paste.. then just post message

Last edited:
Murrays don't hardly hold up to cutting grass let alone anything else---just my opinion.

Nope, I have a Cub Cadet I bought new about 5 years ago and have only changed the oil and sharpend the blades