FedEx Freight | I know you can drive a truck. Other than FedEx, what do you do with your time??

Since it's Fathers day, this is a pic of me about 15 years ago

1017664_10200109623375342_1677890007_n.jpg

I still have some of those shirts. Lol

I also have one of those cheap thin jackets with the truck on the back. I never wore it. Go figure.

Just me chillin' with the fam
and fishing with my best bud on the weekend!
Oh, and a pic of me smokin' a fatty

and the last video is actually my kid. Pretty creative I must say (I wonder where he gets his humor from lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
LIar Liar Pants on fire! You've never worked a day in your life! How do I know? You're a truck driver! You sit on your ass and do nothing all day...just ask my wife...she'll explain it to you!!!

You have that issue also. My wife thinks its biscuits and gravy and lot lizards all day

LIar Liar Pants on fire! You've never worked a day in your life! How do I know? You're a truck driver! You sit on your ass and do nothing all day...just ask my wife...she'll explain it to you!!!
WOW, does your wife know my wife? Sounds like the same one.

Lets see....My kids. Helping out friends with their off road race trucks(pit and chase support), Guns, xbox (cadwell75)(battlefield 3, COD,Forza 4, Nascar racing), p*on, beer, RC short course trucks and rock crawlers. Camping.

You young folk and your video games. Do you fight with your kids to see who gets to play with them?
I don't remember fighting with my dad over the Pong game. Although I did catch him eyeballin' my Atari 2600....:mad:

I hunt. mostly water fowl. and breed and train dogs I trained pointers for 20 years and got in to labs about 10 years ago. we run AKC and HRC hunt tests

You young folk and your video games. Do you fight with your kids to see who gets to play with them?
I don't remember fighting with my dad over the Pong game. Although I did catch him eyeballin' my Atari 2600....:mad:

DUH.....no...I bought him his own xbox so we can play online together! Nothing like father son time on a sunday night playing Call Of Duty!

There's a comedian who says we never should've invaded Iraq or Afghanistan. We should've allowed our young folks to challenge their leadership to a winner take all thumb wrestling contest. Given all the texting and video games the average soldier plays, we could've won the war without dropping a single bomb.