TForce | I need help from any of my UPS Freight co-workers.

Well thats the price of being a hard working non-union trucker,gater my friend.

I want to say thanks again to all of you that offered,or gave me help to arrive at a ball park figure for my monthly UPS Freight pension.
for my 20years Teamsters credit I'll receive just over $1,000.00 per month pre tax.
All my Teamsters years were the old years.

Maybe between the 2 pensions,and whatever I will receive from social security.
I won't wind up on welfair after all?

This isn't really that much after 43 years in the trucking industry.
but its better than some.

I'm really not complaning,I know that the Lord will provide,he always has.
Now that I've decided to hang up the old steering wheel,he will also help me make ends meet to live.

Sorry that I could not give you any information. This weekend was our Quota Youth hunt. We had about 10 kids to take including 2 that were our grandkids.

The formula is in the benefits book we received earlier this year.

Apostolic said:
for my 20years Teamsters credit I'll receive just over $1,000.00 per month pre tax.
All my Teamsters years were the old years.

Maybe between the 2 pensions,and whatever I will receive from social security.
I won't wind up on welfair after all?

If I remember correctly, since the Overnite/UPS pension is a single employer pension, what ever you recieve from Social Security, will be deducted from it. Or what ever you receive from the pension will be deducted from the Social Security. Dont remember right off which way it is, but it kinda works out the same way.

Thanks for that information Mike01,your so kind as to inform me of something I will find out when I start lining up all of my pension benefits.

I came to post this thread for any info,good or bad its all something I need to know.

Now I see that I'll have to get some part time work,or just stay in trucking untill they carry me out in a pine box.

I can't thank everyone enough for these thread replys.

Apostolic said:
Thanks for that information Mike01,your so kind as to inform me of something I' will find out when I start lining up all of my pension benefits.

I came to post this thread for any info,good or bad its all something i need to know.

I can't everyone enough for this thread reply.

I cant find anything right off to verify that... just something my BA told me a couple years ago. But definately something to check out