TForce | I received a personal letter from Gordon M. today.

Just for this statement your bad boy mark should be removed and made CEO of this disorganized ship....But next time leave out all the gushy stuff about the competition....It will confuse the ranks and we will all run and hide in fear of the mighty Fedex.....All though.....Well anyway enough said....

Greezy, I was just using this as a "by way of comparison" statement. I really liked working for Sheridan G. He made some mistakes too,but,he did alot of things right also. You could actually call him if you had a problem that you could not solve with you local chain of command,and,if he thought you had a legitimate problem, he would FIX IT , and that was the bottom line,with no rataliation from your term manager ! Not so after FEDEX bought the operation. Still,we can learn alot from our competition.

He was real nice to spell out the 3 extra days UPSF is giving us

This has been long overdue. Most companies in the U.S. have been giving employees accrued comp time and personal time in addition to thier vacations since the mid 1980's ! We are only thirty years off the mark here folks :hysterical: Now if we could just work on carrying our vacation and sick time over from one year to the next...wouldn't that be a novel idea ?:smilie_132:

i dont usually reply on the board but is this apo for real it sound to me like he got best thing in the world when he read this letter give me a break

For you poster that think I'm a child for being happy receiving this letter from our UPS Freight president?
Well as a matter of fact I'm very happy that we finally have something in writting.
Ever since we were rebranded way back in May 1st of this year.
Just about any new issues,or rules,and there have been many.
All of these changes have been read to us by our TM's.
TM's can read anything,and if we don't personally have any written documentation of what was read.
Than how in the world can we feel,when something can be changed around to work on a local level.
When in fact it was something far different ,that it should be the same for all the terminals system wide?
We are all just the lowest of the company food chain.
On a local level what do we know,only what our TM's tell us.
If we are given something in a written form than we know the top brass is the ones making the moves,and not just our own TM's.
They say simple things please simple minds.
I live a simple life,it doesn't take very much to please me.

i dont usually reply on the board but is this apo for real it sound to me like he got best thing in the world when he read this letter give me a break

I must $uck, I still have not recieved a letter from anybody, or maybe I do not exist , according to BCBS OF MA. half of my family did not until recently.

If you don't get one of these letters by Christmas Accelerator.
You can private message me your terminals address,and I'll send you a copy of my letter.
To your terminal in care of you.
I'm sure all the letters are the same,I was just messing with everyone on these truckingboards that my letter was just sent personaly to me.
At least you'll have this letter if it comes from Richmond,or me.
Its better to have it in writing than hear-say from your terminals TM

If you don't get one of these letters by Christmas Accelerator.
You can private message me your terminals address,and I'll send you a copy of my letter.
To your terminal in care of you.
I'm sure all the letters are the same,I was just messing with everyone on these truckingboards that my letter was just sent personaly to me.
At least you'll have this letter if it comes from Richmond,or me.
Its better to have it in writing than hear-say from your terminals TM

Thanx for the want to be letter APO., supposedly one of the guy's just recieved his and he is going too make me a copy of it.

Greezy, I was just using this as a "by way of comparison" statement. I really liked working for Sheridan G. He made some mistakes too,but,he did alot of things right also. You could actually call him if you had a problem that you could not solve with you local chain of command,and,if he thought you had a legitimate problem, he would FIX IT , and that was the bottom line,with no rataliation from your term manager ! Not so after FEDEX bought the operation. Still,we can learn alot from our competition.

I truly hope you did not take any of that seriously........And yes you did work for a good company,,,Have a few friends that worked at AF....MC used to be the same way....Now just shut up and drive and don't worry the small details.....Or something like that.....

Still have not recieved one yet, It's a good thing I was'nt holding my breath.... Maybe they ran out of this nice paper, or ink.:duh: :duh:

You are rignt they must have ran out of paper and ink. Over the last several weeks they have been letting the fuel tanks go dry before ordering fuel.