XPO | If conway was a combat unit how would we do in a fight.

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
Knowing what we know and how we our trained and How fine our leadership is.how do you thing we would do in a fight.Just a insane thought I came up with.

You mean they wouldn't lead from the front.

They would send the apprentices in first knowing that "they owe con-way" and them not knowing any better would charge recklessly like they do when going down the dock or leaving for there linehaul run crashing into everything in site running into gfy's beer stand. Then after that we would get a filibuster from Mayor McCheese (dave) on how we just burnt up our icp goal for next year and the year after with the upper level management letting the brain washed apprentices lead us into this freight fight. My vote ...... scaring the old ladies in the park ... but we need a poll on who has the ugliest dsr's so we can send that service center into the park.

I'm going to be positive on this:
If it depended on our lives, I'm almost positive we would band as brothers, show true commeradery and work as a team.
I know we all have this trait deep down inside of us all, and survival would bring that out.

With the Kool-aid on the rocks side:
Captain Gfy :pirate2: would lead the apprentices or FNG's thru the battle field using them as human shields.
Each of them would be equipped with Blue shrink wrap for first aid, pallet jack with a broken wheel to carry the wounded, dock hook to pull them out of the line of fire, wheel chocks to throw at mines and if close combat should occur? :Duel: ....The trusty Load bar with the missing rubber grip for full bone breakage effect.
If his brain housing group cover fell off he would take an apprentices.

Has gfy become the red headed step child? :hysterical: :tongue0015:

I'm going to be positive on this:
If it depended on our lives, I'm almost positive we would band as brothers, show true commeradery and work as a team.
I know we all have this trait deep down inside of us all, and survival would bring that out.

With the Kool-aid on the rocks side:
Captain Gfy :pirate2: would lead the apprentices or FNG's thru the battle field using them as human shields.
Each of them would be equipped with Blue shrink wrap for first aid, pallet jack with a broken wheel to carry the wounded, dock hook to pull them out of the line of fire, wheel chocks to throw at mines and if close combat should occur? :Duel: ....The trusty Load bar with the missing rubber grip for full bone breakage effect.
If his brain housing group cover fell off he would take an apprentices.

Has gfy become the red headed step child? :hysterical: :tongue0015:

JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN.YOUR RESPONSE IS THE KIND I WAS LOOKING FOR.humor BASE FUN.

Honestly I think they would all turn on eachother. The management would sit there and watch this go on for a while. Then as the generals above them sacrifice them, the battle would be over, because the generals would sacrifice all of you to save their own Butt. But what gets me is that none of you infantryman see whats going on. Why would you even pose such a question. I think you all should cover your own rears and let the puppetheads battle this one out.

If conway was a combat unit how would we do in a fight?

Well, judging from the way things are now...

1) Since we have no cruise-controls, we probably would be sent into battle without guns...we are incapable of using them without falling asleep and we may kill someone.

2) I figure since we have no fuel gauges, we probably would be sent into battle without ammo...we'll have to find a stick (or something) to strike and kill our opposition with and then later use the same stick, upon our return to work Stateside to check our fuel levels with Con-Way.

3) No smoking in the battlefield...and its also costing extra to have ashtrays in the Sterling Tanks. This also gives away our position to the enemy. Any violators will be courtmarshalled and possibly subjected to the firing squad.

4) Every mission would leave a battlefield strewn with dead Con-Way bodies, mostly relative newbies, because our F.O.S.'s (which were promoted from greeters to field commanders) are leading us into the abyss. The few, lonely survivors (and later to be known as "heroes") are the veterans who know better than to follow every word an F.O.S. says...

5) Our HQ (XGO) and Commanders would lead us to believe that we are winning the war, in spite of the battles we're losing daily...that we continue to achieve our goal of 100% success (kill) rate, and "we will overcome"...

6) Our Sterling Tanks (and other Canadian made, substandard equipment, as well) shall all be governed to operate at a "safe and fuel conserving speed", hence...we continue to get blown away by the opposition...

7) This from our Commander-in-Chief:

"Casualties are mounting, but the fight must go on. Rest assured, Con-Way remains the premier fighting force in the battlefield. We are simply electing (in reference to our recent losses) to take our fight to the next level...
We will treat every casualty as if it were one of own; after all, when any of us suffer injury or die, we all pay for it"
-- General Miller excerpted from the Battlemarker (formerly known as the Milemarker).

:biglaugh: :hysterical: :hide:

Well, judging from the way things are now...

1) Since we have no cruise-controls, we probably would be sent into battle without guns...we are incapable of using them without falling asleep and we may kill someone.

2) I figure since we have no fuel gauges, we probably would be sent into battle without ammo...we'll have to find a stick (or something) to strike and kill our opposition with and then later use the same stick, upon our return to work Stateside to check our fuel levels with Con-Way.

3) No smoking in the battlefield...and its also costing extra to have ashtrays in the Sterling Tanks. This also gives away our position to the enemy. Any violators will be courtmarshalled and possibly subjected to the firing squad.

4) Every mission would leave a battlefield strewn with dead Con-Way bodies, mostly relative newbies, because our F.O.S.'s (which were promoted from greeters to field commanders) are leading us into the abyss. The few, lonely survivors (and later to be known as "heroes") are the veterans who know better than to follow every word an F.O.S. says...

5) Our HQ (XGO) and Commanders would lead us to believe that we are winning the war, in spite of the battles we're losing daily...that we continue to achieve our goal of 100% success (kill) rate, and "we will overcome"...

6) Our Sterling Tanks (and other Canadian made, substandard equipment, as well) shall all be governed to operate at a "safe and fuel conserving speed", hence...we continue to get blown away by the opposition...

7) This from our Commander-in-Chief:

"Casualties are mounting, but the fight must go on. Rest assured, Con-Way remains the premier fighting force in the battlefield. We are simply electing (in reference to our recent losses) to take our fight to the next level...
We will treat every casualty as if it were one of own; after all, when any of us suffer injury or die, we all pay for it"
-- General Miller excerpted from the Battlemarker (formerly known as the Milemarker).

:biglaugh: :hysterical: :hide:

:hysterical: That is friggin hilarious. Great post.

Friday nites you'd be getting your azz beat for 2 hrs before they would even let you fight back!:hysterical:

As the dark days wore on, letters of instruction/reprimand would skyrocket:biglaugh:

Finally Cap'n Dave would realize you're losing because everyone left their backbelts at home, he'd order new ones for everyone which turns the tide in your favor! Conway wins and heil M*****!:party-smiley-017:

Probably would not last too long, as everyone standing around complaining and spreading rumors would make very easy targets.........:nutkick:
Well then start motivating the troops.Pick up your weapon and take charge.Lead us in for a win.