ABF | I'm voting yes

As I always say, vote the way you feel will be right for you and your family!! However, unless something changed since I retired, until the Union states this is the last and final offer a no vote won't put you on the street on strike. That will be the last thing the union and the company wants!! If you vote no and they can't get anything better, they will say final offer and hold another vote.

As I always say, vote the way you feel will be right for you and your family!! However, unless something changed since I retired, until the Union states this is the last and final offer a no vote won't put you on the street on strike. That will be the last thing the union and the company wants!! If you vote no and they can't get anything better, they will say final offer and hold another vote.
I have been waiting for someone to point that out about the last and final offer verbiage....

Great reply back. Discourse is necessary for all the information to become validated.

But let me remind you that you sound like a Communist when you say I have no right to free speech.
My turn! Free speech protection is for speech you don’t like?
Not speech that all agree with.
Just the forum being here is “free speech”.
Nuff said! Now fight nice kids