FedEx Freight | INSURANCE BENEFIT CHANGES

A while back over in the union thread you were bragging about your wife being a freeloader and you were on her union insurance plan.
Wrong answer, my wife and children were on my plan up until last year...our healthcare is better but she has better dental and vision (not hard to get better than Davis) which is why they switched.

Wrong answer, my wife and children were on my plan up until last year...our healthcare is better but she has better dental and vision (not hard to get better than Davis) which is why they switched.

Forgive me if I don't believe a word you say. You have been known to fib a little along with being a flip flopper.

So in 2019 we have a new Vision Plan, so if I just used Davis for a new glasses will I be able to start all over and get a second set in January 2019??? Not a bad deal 2 pairs of glasses in 6 months for $0.70 each week.

Have not used any other parts of my insurance so not horror stories yet. But Halloween is near.

So in 2019 we have a new Vision Plan, so if I just used Davis for a new glasses will I be able to start all over and get a second set in January 2019??? Not a bad deal 2 pairs of glasses in 6 months for $0.70 each week.

Have not used any other parts of my insurance so not horror stories yet. But Halloween is near.
The new incoming insurance provider can request info from the previous one called an accumulator file to get information on members benefits they already received. If new glasses benefit is every two years, the new carrier will know you already received said benefit this year and will make you wait til 2020. If it’s a yearly benefit, I’m not sure if it’s calendar year or every 12 months.

The new incoming insurance provider can request info from the previous one called an accumulator file to get information on members benefits they already received. If new glasses benefit is every two years, the new carrier will know you already received said benefit this year and will make you wait til 2020. If it’s a yearly benefit, I’m not sure if it’s calendar year or every 12 months.
There you go with another serious reply:17142:

explain to me why on earth a guy should be allowed to stay home months on end and get paid regardless if its less than his usual pay, just because his women popped out a kid....

It's only two weeks. That said, why shouldn't he be allowed to stay home and care for the newborn while his wife recovers? Recovering from a caesarean section, for instance, can be rough on a woman when she's having to get up and down tending to a newborn 24/7. Not everyone, myself included, has the luxury of family nearby who can help out. I would have loved to have had this benefit available to me.