Yellow | Is it Time????

Driverbob

TB Regular
Credits
I see no end to this travesty that has been put before us(YRC TEAMSTERS) The rules have changed and so far it has yielded no benefits for us and yet again I read that we must return to the banks for renegotiations. One thing is the crap at 405 Lawrenceville Ga where this so-called management is more interested in the new company FFL challenge then accually moving freight. The motto here is lets just get the numbers so I (you figure it out) can be top dog in the next management meeting. Thats not what I'm after here, just wanted to throw that in.... What I'm saying is since the Votes were counted and since WE gave the concessions the dues are still being paid and the individuals that are receiving these payments are getting full pension and Central States employees are still entitled to theres, I see US not ever getting back to where we can get out of this with any sufficent retirement and as far as saying layoff man is happy to return (I'm sure they were) but they will soon find out they returned to a totally different job. Now to get back to the beginning I think it is Time for a full investagation or a class action suit to resolve this crap.

I would like to see more of the truths.I think we all feel that we are being lied to.now and in the past.the company games that have been played now and in the past.these concessions we gave.and the MOU and the deal for non payment into the pension plan.all of this was done on all of our parts.in good faith.all of us can agree that we did these things in the name of good faith.a contract.a contract to help the company.so that we all can have a meaningful job.does it look.like it now that good faith has been followed?We are being herded around like cattle.making changes with no money.or do they have their own money?not credit.not money from the Union.

What is there to investigate? You're fighting for survival. At this point it does look like the pension will not be what it once was. The new rules are the reason you're still working. What else?

What is there to investigate? You're fighting for survival. At this point it does look like the pension will not be what it once was. The new rules are the reason you're still working. What else?

Yes, we are fighting for survival........survival from a poorly managed company that can't get out of its own way. How many C.O.O.'s
do we need before someone in the banking sector asks, "what the gosh darn are you guys doing?"

Yes, we are fighting for survival........survival from a poorly managed company that can't get out of its own way. How many C.O.O.'s
do we need before someone in the banking sector asks, "what the gosh darn are you guys doing?"

NOTE: This COO was approved by the Creditors before being submitted to the IBT....So, the Creditors know what the costs are going to be, and what is at stake here.....KK

Dumb management, damage claims, workman comp claims, mis-loads, cross deliveries, accidents are factored in. The network is worth billions when right-sized. Like a prescription..take COO as needed

Dumb management, damage claims, workman comp claims, mis-loads, cross deliveries, accidents are factored in. The network is worth billions when right-sized. Like a prescription..take COO as needed

Really? A prescription, huh? Didn't Elvis and Michael Jackson take too many prescriptions?

The network was sold and leased back. What wasn't is collateral for a debt that can and won't ever be paid off. The network is worthless.

I'm starting to get an idea of your optimism.............right before Hurricane Katrina was about to hit, your thinking was, "well, we are in a drought......" :TR10driving03:

Like I said, everyone's entitled to their opinion, even you. :smile:

And yes, I do enjoy my optimistic attitude. If I was so pessimistic and angry at conditions I'd either do something to change them if I could or else I'd get out of that environment and move on to something better. I just hate to see supposedly grown men cry so much.

So they didn't collateralize or sell/leaseback most of their assets? Rather ignorant of you don't you think?

Whatever they did and whatever degree they did it was to be able to continue operating so to be able to turn things around and make the company viable again. They obviously obtained financing from a whole lot of smarter financial types than me and you so what's your point? That your financial insight is so much more astute than that of those in the financial arena? Get a grip on yourself.

Like I said, everyone's entitled to their opinion, even you. :smile:

And yes, I do enjoy my optimistic attitude. If I was so pessimistic and angry at conditions I'd either do something to change them if I could or else I'd get out of that environment and move on to something better. I just hate to see supposedly grown men cry so much.

:crybaby: Who me?.......let's see.......we gave them 15%.........we gave them 1 week of vacation..........most of us probably won't see a pension. Hooray! We still have a job!

:crybaby: Who me?.......let's see.......we gave them 15%.........we gave them 1 week of vacation..........most of us probably won't see a pension. Hooray! We still have a job!

In this economy, with the unemployment numbers up again this month, yes, you should feel fortunate that you do still have a job. I know lots of folks who have lost their jobs in the last couple of years and would gladly trade places with you. So please, man up and quit your crying.

Then I watch the news and see those folks in those towns destroyed by the tornadoes who have lost everything and who are thankful to be alive and then hear you bellyache because you took a pay cut. Poor baby, send me your address so I can send you some tissues.