J-1 Terminal leaves co.

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I am sure all of you have heard it by now, if not i am letting you know. Tod L. the J-1terminal has resigned on Friday with that being his last day.I wish him well in his endevers :smilie_132: where ever that may take him. I guess one of 2 things happened one: he could not take the pressure and stepped down, or #2 every time he came up with a good idea the TOP BRASS would squash his ideas. :chairshot: I am hopeing for a new person to lead us to THE LIGHT.A person who will listen to reason, not like the others we have had in the past!!! We know he is out there, so Step up BIG BOY and show us what you got (I am hope for a certian person to take the post who is allready in mngt. if he takes it GOOD things will hapen) trust me :woohoo1: he allready has done a lot of good for the co. bottom line.OK fellows its all i know for now so have a good weekend see ya monday :beerchug:

Thanks for the vote of confidence airbr8ks and
I except. Will be pushing start times back on
Monday happy Trucking.:biglaugh:

Anyone heard anything more about this? Todd did good work at J3, didn't seem like the type to run from a challenge like J1. I think he got an offer he couldn't refuse...resign or be fired, but why?

I heard McAllister. Either way, best of luck to him.
I also heard L.R. has said before he's happy just being OM at J1. I guess it's enough stress as it is. Who knows who is next. Might be someone from outside, don't think we have anyone inside who can handle J1...yet.

I also heard L.R. has said before he's happy just being OM at J1. I guess it's enough stress as it is. Who knows who is next. Might be someone from outside, don't think we have anyone inside who can handle J1...yet.

Thats good news because I personally don't think LR could handle it without having a break down. He's always so worked up as it is.

I heard he felt a little overwhelmed...and had an offer elsewhere where he could spend more time with family. J1 is massive...he's a good dude and i wish him well....it will be interestingt o see who fills his shoes? Anyone got any favorites..(Its definietly not the J9 dude)...

And it was Mcollisters down the road. That place seems to be where the few good ones go...the bums tend to end up at NC

I heard he felt a little overwhelmed...and had an offer elsewhere where he could spend more time with family. J1 is massive...he's a good dude and i wish him well....it will be interestingt o see who fills his shoes? Anyone got any favorites..(Its definietly not the J9 dude)...

And it was Mcollisters down the road. That place seems to be where the few good ones go...the bums tend to end up at NC

E.W. ended up at Ward. From what I hear, that is a great place to work.

Actually McAllisters is United Van Lines. We lost some good drivers to them.

Found out today that the new shuttle trucks will be in , in July I really hope so because the old ones are droping like flys. A lot of miles an no service are taking it"s toll

mayflower i don't know about dropping like flys but, i do see a lot of newer trucks smashed or Fubar on the back lot of j1. seems like alot of guys dont know how to take care of equipment, i am still driving the same old 96 i got brand new back then and i bet you my truck looks alot better than, the guys who get new ones all the time ,inside and out

I know what you mean airbr8ks I sent my truck to j1 2weeks ago to get a pm Deb sent me 25769 to use I don"t know who runs it but it has been the cleanest truck
i"ve been in in a long time. No power but clean. She took it back an gave me a 2007 regional trk not so clean! I hope my trk will be back next week!! It"s at commings to get a miss out of it. I think I should have gotten it fixed out on the road Like ww engine No wonder Harry went to KW I like volvo but thier service sucks!!