Yellow | Jack Cooper Making $2 Billion Bid for Bankrupt Yellow

No way someone buys in and pays the pension funds back contributions, Teamster brass would be thankful if they contributed after 6 months of reopening.Seniority needs reversing,( company closes you don't have any) all those looking for 3/5 years and want to swill on the tit till retirement will be working at the bottom of a ladder pay scale for 5 years at 24hr then the next 5years see increases to current scale on a 10 year contract, no more time+half after 8, only after 40.No voting on anything, Sean and John will sit down behind closed doors, lock the door, turn out the lights deal will have to be good enough and they get to tell everyone that returns be thankful you have a job and stop whining on the internet.

No way someone buys in and pays the pension funds back contributions, Teamster brass would be thankful if they contributed after 6 months of reopening.Seniority needs reversing,( company closes you don't have any) all those looking for 3/5 years and want to swill on the tit till retirement will be working at the bottom of a ladder pay scale for 5 years at 24hr then the next 5years see increases to current scale on a 10 year contract, no more time+half after 8, only after 40.No voting on anything, Sean and John will sit down behind closed doors, lock the door, turn out the lights deal will have to be good enough and they get to tell everyone that returns be thankful you have a job and stop whining on the internet.
It's going to be a Jack Cooper style $150 a week into 401scam hybrid plan. How do they have Billions to buy Yellow but not pay full pension contributions? It's a shame the Union goes along with this crap just like the Auto Workers too not everyone getting pensions.

Another idiotic statement from an ignorant person. Yellow assumed 140 million in debt from Roadway. Nothing wrong with Roadway, but why do you people keep claiming Roadway had no debt!
All you have to do is come to Truckingboards, and see why this merger killed both companies!! All you guys do it’s bitch!! jESUS!! Let it go!! Wtf?!!

It's going to be a Jack Cooper style $150 a week into 401scam hybrid plan. How do they have Billions to buy Yellow but not pay full pension contributions? It's a shame the Union goes along with this crap just like the Auto Workers too not everyone getting pensions.
You sure are a wealth of information on this, Wayne. Is Cooper leaking it to you?

This is a safe environment for an individual to comes express themselves, just as you have done. You are not forced to read the posts, it’s your choice. Don’t tread on the posters.

Carry on posters.

Unless of course you don't agree with the poster then you turn on the snark and insults, correct? :hysterical:

For example:
You know you just offended Triplex, not putting his name in the line up.

The hypocrisy here is amazing at times. :smile new:

I don't know anything about Cooper. Do you know this for a fact? Many on here are getting their underwear in a knot, and nothing has been agreed to, signed, or approved by anyone.

"Wages and health benefits would remain the same: the major change would be a reduction in the new employer’s pension contribution."

"Going forward, members will be in the Central States Hybrid plan, and the new company will contribute $150 per week to it. (This is the big cost-savings; the present rate is $348 per week. It looks like the Central States Fund is the biggest loser in this deal.)

Members in other pension plans (Locals 557, 710, 560) will get 401(k) contributions of $150 per week in lieu of pension credits. "

Unions keep letting them cut these pensions.

"Wages and health benefits would remain the same: the major change would be a reduction in the new employer’s pension contribution."

"Going forward, members will be in the Central States Hybrid plan, and the new company will contribute $150 per week to it. (This is the big cost-savings; the present rate is $348 per week. It looks like the Central States Fund is the biggest loser in this deal.)

Members in other pension plans (Locals 557, 710, 560) will get 401(k) contributions of $150 per week in lieu of pension credits. "

Unions keep letting them cut these pensions.
Your link is 4 years old. Pertains to Cooper, not YRC. Do you have a link that states any of this will happen if this whole proposal happens with Yellow?

You sure are a wealth of information on this, Wayne. Is Cooper leaking it to you?
Iirc, the ibt posted the details on their website, back during jct bankruptcy. Certain locals got automatic contributions into a 401, other locals got a like amount put into the cspf hybrid plan.i don't know how it was determined who got what.

Iirc, the cspf hybrid plan was set up to be similar to Western states fund, that's adjustable to keep it solvent. I don't know if it still exists, because of the bailout.

Unless of course you don't agree with the poster then you turn on the snark and insults, correct? :hysterical:

For example:

The hypocrisy here is amazing at times. :smile new:
My bad Triplex,I forgot that the Tombstone offended you and you think sarcasm is hypocrisy. I’ll try to remember and respect your Wokeness.

My bad Triplex,I forgot that the Tombstone offended you and you think sarcasm is hypocrisy. I’ll try to remember and respect your Wokeness.
Foolish/inappropriate comments from someone who should know better don't offend me Rollback, they disappoint me. A subtle difference you apparently overlooked.