Jackhammer.

I have a project at my place and includes using a jackhammer. I thought it would be fun. Well, it was for about 3 minutes. The hammer weighs about half of what I do and after horsing it around for about 2 1/2 hours, I’m whipped.
Should have shot me a Tweet there, Ted. I would have set my cruise @46, and headed over.

I knew a gentleman who lived to be 103. He worked on the construction of the Hoover Dam. He said jackhammer operators punched holes for dynamite on bluffs were suspended by ropes over the bluff. But that was back when men were men.
I have always envied men who helped with great projects such as this or helped design/build bridges, roads or large buildings. They can see what they had a part in building usually for their entire lifetime Most large construction projects last many years once completed. Many of the trucks I worked on when I started in this business have already served their purpose they were designed for & been recycled. Most of the tractors in the fleet when I retired have been sold & replaced with newer units.
I do miss keeping up with changes in technology. Just about every new model had changes from the previous year model. I would probably be lost on the newer equipment. Old brains don't adapt to new technology easily.

I have a project at my place and includes using a jackhammer. I thought it would be fun. Well, it was for about 3 minutes. The hammer weighs about half of what I do and after horsing it around for about 2 1/2 hours, I’m whipped.
WAIT YOU NEED TO DO SOME JACK HAMMERING ?
Just let me know the bar and I'll be there when your done.

Don’t leave us hanging…….didja get that gas line hooked to your water heater or not??!!!…… :438: :hide:

you talking air powered or electric..???