Yellow | Jim Hoffa and Ken Wood Will Be At Atlanta Local 728 on 10-11-14!

I just want to hear a short, direct and unbiased report on how the meeting went and how the Q&A session was rigged. Look for hats, buttons or shirts to identify plants to ask questions. Other option is to have cards for all to jot their questions down on so they can select some favorites to be addressed. Of course this would be in the name of a fair and orderly meeting. My money says that straight from the floor unscreened questions will not be permitted.

While he's looking out for " more important " things........a big vote was just lost at Fedex Freight. Maybe his or Johnsons presence would have helped. It was the initial vote of 9 or so Fedex votes. Crucial for momentum.
Alot of jobs risked by brave and representation desiring guys.....
......more cameras in Atlanta I geuss.
Pathetic.

Ah Ha, I discovered your Sunday gig!!

World Class Rock

Honestly, I believed any true blue Blues fan was aware of this show.

It has been broadcast syndicated for many years.

Affiliate Radio Stations | TheBluesMobile

I am continuously amazed by the information presented and the great stories that unfold.

If you are a true fan of the Blues, this is an absolute building block of your library and the Blues experience.

If time permits, peruse the past shows and delve into the history of american music.

:Off-Topic::Off-Topic:

Yeah, I know. I just cannot help myself.

P. S. Did any of you happen to see me and Jake as the musical guests opening the show, the replay of the 4/22/78 episode of SNL, hosted by Steve Martin, last Saturday nite?? Boy, howdy, did that bring back some funk in my step.

My only two questions to this failure are:

1. When is the election date

2. How long after the elections are over do you have to leave the premises.

I am a proud teamster but disgusted with this crap team he has put together.

My only two questions to this failure are:

1. When is the election date

2. How long after the elections are over do you have to leave the premises.

I am a proud teamster but disgusted with this crap team he has put together.

Not to nit-pick, but if you really are a proud Teamster (and even if you're not) you should capitalize the word when you use it. Just saying.

Us readers still haven't heard from the ATL local on yesterday's visit
As per bylaws and constitution (both of which mean nothing to our locals or the IBT) the members are sworn to secrecy as to the goings on in our meatings.
Not to nit-pick, but if you really are a proud Teamster (and even if you're not) you should capitalize the word when you use it. Just saying.
I'm ashamed to be a teamster so is it OK if I stick to lower case?

As per bylaws and constitution (both of which mean nothing to our locals or the IBT) the members are sworn to secrecy as to the goings on in our meatings.

I'm ashamed to be a teamster so is it OK if I stick to lower case?

Now that is just really sad.

I'm a former Marine, an ex TEAMSTER and I worked for the Big R.