XPO | John L.'s NIKE endorsment

I forgot to add. It also discourages anyone from wearing inappropriate attire relating to Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation as well as the Swear words and Union views. Which inturn can be construed as borderline harrassment.

Can anyone find out why Carhartts are the only logo allowed to be visible? They are so flat out against the "U" that they subliminally allow a "U" made logo.

Another double standard? I bet they didn't even think about this one! :biglaugh: :hysterical:
Carhartt in the United States ...2nd paragraph.
DANG DW I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON "OUR" SIDE! Please don`t encourage more stupid rules for "THEM"!

FIRE IN MY BELLY :butt kiss: THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT THERE DRIVER! DO HOWEVER KEEP DITCHING WORK FOR THOSE DRIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS! PROBABLY WOULDN`T KNOW WORK IF IT BIT YOU IN THE @ss! YEAH YOU WILL BE GREAT ALLRIGHT, A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND, BUT MAKE A MISTAKE ON YOUR SOFTCARD, OR DON`T CALL DISPATCH TILL 35 MINUTES AFTER YOU START LUNCH AND YOU WILL BE A GREAT, FORMER DRIVER, OF CONWAY! YOU :butt kiss: REALLY MAKE ME:eck15: have a nice day!