Yellow | Keeping our troubles in perspective...

Update: TM was not lying, his 5th ride was in the shop across town.. Found this out last week.. I agreed to come to work over there, because of the friends I have there... Now, if it turn sour, then I"ll shake hands and walk away.. But I found out after I retired from Estes, that I might have been a little hasty.. I still feel like I can be productive, I feel great and think I can help in the long run.. As I said, if it gets to be too much, the TM and I have talked and I told him we would part and hard feelings... I'm really glad I found out he wasn't lying, because that would not have set very well... So Monday. I become a YRC employee and I hope to deliver to the guys want they expect.. Thanks for all the responses and well wishes.. Y'all have a good weekend...
Fyi Stark, I hope you know you have a pension coming from the Teamsters Union for your earlier service. I'm drawing one from Central States for my time in back in the seventies.

Fyi Stark, I hope you know you have a pension coming from the Teamsters Union for your earlier service. I'm drawing one from Central States for my time in back in the seventies.

Hope you were vested and your break in service didn't exceed your prior time. If I'm not mistaken sometimes that can mess you up for pension credit in some places.