Central Transport | Keylon in Dallas and Houston this week

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
Maybe he's bringing us good news about our new health care plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 dollars to be exact...and thats per pay period...unless your single, then i think its minimum...STD went down a dollar...I guess we all must contribute to Obama care...The American Dream alive and well

In July we switched to Obama-Care: office visits, checkups, flu shots, and health maintenance prescriptions are totally free. No co-pay, nothing! zip! Nada!

>> $77 a week for my wife and I includes: medical, dental, prescription ($10 co-pay on non-health maintenance drugs), and eyeglasses. <<
$250 deductible per individual $500 per family, 80/20 on major medical up to $5000 then 100% after five thousand.

AND . . .In 2014 the no pre-exhisting condition clause kicks in and the insurance co can not exclude anything

Would be a good thing if Vitran dropped your private insurance and went to Obama-Care. I think the family plan was $86 or $96/week. (not sure though)

! The plan administrator told us future premium costs will go down as more people enroll in Obama-care and the member pool becomes larger.

Like i said....The American dream lives....I wonder who's gonna pay for this....oh...thats right we are...Tax increase in 2013....A balanced budget? Not in our lifetime...Lets blame Bush....Somebody's gotta be a scapegoat

Like i said....The American dream lives....I wonder who's gonna pay for this....oh...thats right we are...Tax increase in 2013....A balanced budget? Not in our lifetime...Lets blame Bush....Somebody's gotta be a scapegoat

Uhhh, no! The insurance is cheaper because it only takes 2% administration costs compared to 25% for private insurance administration costs. Seriously private insurance has been ripping us off for a long time.

But if you really believe that you're paying for my insurance then Thank You! :notworthy: Keep working hard and watching Faux Lies TeeVee! Rotfl :LMAO:

Somehow i believe you on one thing....Health care is a rip off. But your facts are way off Larmar. Your numbers are a fantasy dreamed up in your mind. Im taking the high road with you...Cause you cant reason with someone that thinks they know it all..

Right now there is no obamacare health insurance provider. And when the government starts supplying the public health insurance there won't be a company out here giving us the option anymore. The only people getting any type of government health care are those on medicare. Oh yea....another thing.....this year my company is taking the bullet on health care costs but as obama's healthcare plan continues to unfold health insurance itself is going to go up anywhere from 8 to 12% next year 2014where LARMAR dreams up his figures or where he believes he is getting his health insurance but JPS and Chip program sound like what he has. Next year my company will be increasing I am sure. As far as pre-exsting conditions go.....anyone who has health insurance through a group provider does not have a pre-exsting condition that isn't covered when you change insurance providers....That I assure you.....only if you allow yourself to go without insurance for 63 days or more......that also includes waiting periods for health insurance....THAT COMES STRIGHT FROM THE EBSA....which is our government watchdog. If you change jobs and they offer health insurance after 90 that's all it takes to be within the 63 days of no coverage....there is alot of thought that goes into determining if you want to buy cobra.....that's a 90 grace period to get on your companies policiy. Don't worry guys....we will be paying for those people that don't have health insurance....it ain't free. good day

Some people think they know it all slugbug...So i just let him ramble...If something sounds to good to be true...its not true...Nothing good in this life comes without a cost...Its has always been that way...and that will never change...Train

Obama could crap gold bars and pay the debt of with his own money and cons would find a way to blame him for something. I wont discuss this with folks either.

Akron Community Health Resources Inc.
Here is a list of their offices:
http://www.211summit.org/MatchList.aspx?k;;0;;N;0;40990;Community Clinics~;
About ACHR
The foundation was started in 1994 but they are expanding offices with funding from Obama Care.

Also, within the next two weeks all the states have a deadline to say if they will participate in Obama Care or not. This is all new stuff, the future is now!

Do not click on that link......I access some of that partial link without cracking the whole link and it has nothing to do with obama care....whatever it is he is promoting does not have anything to do with the government administrating health care.....keep you computer free from clutter.....trust me people.....the federal government is not in the business of doing business within the free market enterprise...otherwise they would be in business for themselves. Feel free to read his remarks but have enough sense to remember we live in a free enterprise country. Have a good night. gosh he is full of himself.

I thought about clicking on it slugger but i dont want to chance a virus...This guy is probley on foodstamps and every other government assisted program available....All on our Dime...THE TAX PAYERS...IS THIS LARMAR SUCH AN IDIOT THAT HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE TAX PAYERS PAY FOR ALL OF THIS... A ECONOMICS MAJOR HE IS NOT...A POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR HE IS NOT...HE WANTS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING....WHY WE THE TAX PAYERS PAY FOR IT..HES AN UNEDUCATED MORON AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED...I WILL NOW TAKE THE HIGH ROAD...GOOD DAY TRUCKERS

Do not click on that link......I access some of that partial link without cracking the whole link and it has nothing to do with obama care....whatever it is he is promoting does not have anything to do with the government administrating health care....

The link is impersonating Summit County Ohio, and that page shows the actual link is www.achrhealth.org, of which there is no website actually linked with that.

The link is impersonating Summit County Ohio, and that page shows the actual link is www.achrhealth.org, of which there is no website actually linked with that.

That's the basic info I got also without accessing the whole link....unless I know the person who is hyping a link I try to be prudent on where I visit. Is larmar a vitran employee? I don't even visit my own employers forum cuz basically I love my job. Not everyday is heaven but I try to be resilient and by weeks end I am glad to be there.

Bottom line is this....Jan 2013 all your taxes go up...Blame whoever you want...But this i assure you its not my fault...I have always given my fair share.

If you won't click on links then stop asking me for links as proof.

Seriously, you guys have so bought into the Faux Lies that you can not believe they would lie about anything. Someday you will wake up and say, "Hey this Obama guy really is for the working guy."

At the same time Faux Lies only looks out for the interest of the Oligarchy and if that means cut-and-paste video journalism then that is what they will do.

I won't post a link but why don't you check out how Media Matter has exposed the hypocritical of Faux. Jon Stewart mocks Faux and their lies all the time, even playing back the exact video clip of Faux getting caught in lies.

Is the reason you hate Obama so much is because of race? Cause it sure isn't because Republicans have been working in your best interest!

If you won't click on links then stop asking me for links as proof.

Seriously, you guys have so bought into the Faux Lies that you can not believe they would lie about anything. Someday you will wake up and say, "Hey this Obama guy really is for the working guy."

At the same time Faux Lies only looks out for the interest of the Oligarchy and if that means cut-and-paste video journalism then that is what they will do.

I won't post a link but why don't you check out how Media Matter has exposed the hypocritical of Faux. Jon Stewart mocks Faux and their lies all the time, even playing back the exact video clip of Faux getting caught in lies.

Is the reason you hate Obama so much is because of race? Cause it sure isn't because Republicans have been working in your best interest!

Hey pal.....it was just on the news last night about health care plans....there is no such thing as an obama health care government admisinistrator except for medicare...which IN REALITY, is administrated by health care companies such as humana or let's say united healthcare......you...as I said earlier are on some STATE run healthcare plan as in TEXAS it is called JPS and for kids it's called CHIP! and in the state of texas JPS is free although doc visits are a couple bux and CHIP costs around 15$ per child. If you are unemployed then you probably qualify for state aid.....if you are a vitran employee you do not.....such insurance is more or less available to the less fortunate....but if you are somehow skirting the law.....you will eventually get caught.....in obamacare......the more you earn the more you pay for insurance.