Central Transport | Keylon in Dallas and Houston this week

Larmar get a grip...Faux lies are woven into the very fabric of American politics...And OMG....I knew it was just a matter of time before the race card was played. Your so far up Obama's ass its no wonder your judgement is clouded...Presidents are just figure heads, they control very little in American politics...The Presidential race was just a matter of the lesser of two evils..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey pal.....it was just on the news last night about health care plans....there is no such thing as an obama health care government admisinistrator except for medicare...which IN REALITY, is administrated by health care companies such as humana or let's say united healthcare......you...as I said earlier are on some STATE run healthcare plan as in TEXAS it is called JPS and for kids it's called CHIP! and in the state of texas JPS is free although doc visits are a couple bux and CHIP costs around 15$ per child. If you are unemployed then you probably qualify for state aid.....if you are a vitran employee you do not.....such insurance is more or less available to the less fortunate....but if you are somehow skirting the law.....you will eventually get caught.....in obamacare......the more you earn the more you pay for insurance.

Nope we are not skirting anything. Its open to everybody starting 2012. The exchange is Super Med and the administrator is Medical Mutual. It even says on the clinic website that they are open to everyone on an income based sliding fee scale. Our adjusted gross income last year was $63,000 so if you are suggesting we are on welfare that is not true. My wife works in the medical field and we heard about it through her contacts at work.

I'm sorry, but you are either misunderstanding the news report or they are not telling you the whole story. Maybe its just a rollout for certain states and not open to everyone. If your state does not participate then you wouldn't be offered the program. I don't know. But this stuff is for real and not like Republicans are making it out to be. Obama care is a good thing for us working guys!

Look at the Canadians health care...Like the "Affordable Health Care Act" aka Obamacare....If you have a non-life threating problem you must wait long periods for things like surgery. They simply give you pain meds and put you on a waiting list. Been to any government agencys lately?...How about the Social Securitys office..Massive waits...How about the DMV? If this is any indication of how the government will run Health Care...God help us...Ask a Canadian how their Health Care is...And you will probley get smacked in the face...Most of them hate it...I will reserve judgement on this ACT until we see how it plays out

I personally have been fortunate enough to work jobs with healthcare.....and other perks.....lived a pretty healthy life and feel good. Whatever happens within the obamacare mandates.....those of us who have insurance will be subsidizing those who do not.....that's a fact, unfortunately

Like i have always said...For anything good in life there is always a price to pay..There is nothing free....There are always pros and cons to everything as well...The new system will be full of flaws as it is in Canada...I know many Canadians that love it, while others hate it...whether this new health care system (Affordable health care act) can be resolved to an acceptable level is yet to be determined...But all of this will be balanced on the back of the American people...AND THAT'S A FACT. AND YES, UNFORTUNATELY

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i have always said...For anything good in life there is always a price to pay..There is nothing free....There are always pros and cons to everything as well...The new system will be full of flaws as it is in Canada...I know many Canadians that love it, while others hate it...whether this new health care system (Affordable health care act) can be resolved to an acceptable level is yet to be determined...But all of this will be balanced on the back of the American people...AND THAT'S A FACT. AND YES, UNFORTUNATELY

As is always the case

@ lamar, however much Kool aid you have drank its time to stop, I for one am so sick and tired of the race card being thrown out every time you liberals have nothing else to fight with, believe it or not it is possible to disagree with a persons policies and not just base likes or dislikes on race,bet you don't support Herman Cain even though he is all black and obama is only half black does that make you a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. like it or not obama is no more for the working man than ಠ▄ಠ was for the Jews, what he is for is the special interest that line his and all politicians pockets, yes I know you will deny that he cares about the special interest but how else do you explain 4 years ago he was worth less than 1 million and now his net worth is near 12 million on a 400,00 a year salary?thats nearly a 700% return on net worth. and one more thing have you ever heard of the boiling frog syndrom, if you put a frog in boiling water he will jump right back out but if you put that same frog in cold water and gradually bring it to a boil, the frog will boil to death and not even realize he's dying, if you ask me I think you are in warm water and the temp is climbing.

well said, fudgie. i hope these last two elections were voted on what a candidate stands for and not his race, but i still wonder.