Estes | Kinda hard to keep going

Just dont go out on disability:ranting2:Been out for 12 months caus of a wreck, and went from short term to long term and now they say the 1st 12 counted towards my Cobra !!!!:eck13: Imagine that..so i have only 6 months of cobra instead of 18.:ranting2: Robby boy can kiss my:eck13:
STAY HEALTHY IS ALL I CAN SAY:TR10driving03:

Seriously? After you dig a few 24 hr layovers while you watch choice freight going out on Covenant or other contractors you will know what I mean. FWIW my record is 27hrs I'm sure some others have had worse.

26 HOURS is my record, in Chicago of course, where they run those great Covenant Drivers in and out all day long while we sit.

In Georgia you can't get unemployment if you get fired for anything that is preventable. My neighbor gets a $400 disability check for depression every week. Tax free. She also filed a law suit against the hospital she worked at and won over $40,000 for having to work 2 years while being depressed. Got herself free bene's and a handicap tag. Us working folks are only allwed to draw a max of $330 but the termination conditions have to be approved and it gets taxed.

In Georgia you can't get unemployment if you get fired for anything that is preventable. My neighbor gets a $400 disability check for depression every week. Tax free. She also filed a law suit against the hospital she worked at and won over $40,000 for having to work 2 years while being depressed. Got herself free bene's and a handicap tag. Us working folks are only allwed to draw a max of $330 but the termination conditions have to be approved and it gets taxed.

Sweet...my gears are turning in my head as you read this...LOL!!!

Sweet...my gears are turning in my head as you read this...LOL!!!

Yea, I somehow got caught up in this thinking I need to work thing. I'm going to the Doctor Monday and see if he can take that part out of my brain that makes me want to work for a living.

Yea, I somehow got caught up in this thinking I need to work thing. I'm going to the Doctor Monday and see if he can take that part out of my brain that makes me want to work for a living.

HAHAHA!!!! I know what you mean, its called a work ethic, my dad taught me that, for some odd reason I NEED to work, I gotta find a way to get rid of that notion and get my butt moved to 2341 easy street...like so many others that are living a life of leisure, I'm depressed...gotta go to work Monday...I gotta go now...

I know a chick who has MS and a brain tumor, who can't get ::shit::.. Told her to float up on a raft in Florida, and she will be all taken care of...:Flame-On: