ODFL | Lawn Mowing,goat Tending,clean Jokes,nubee Questions,road Tales/fast Trucks/slow Trucks Thread

Question for Billy are you going to get the new zero turns with the joy stick instead of 2 controlers any time soon? That way we could weed wack at the same time Just asking for a friend, I think I have some on here

Question for Billy are you going to get the new zero turns with the joy stick instead of 2 controlers any time soon? That way we could weed wack at the same time Just asking for a friend, I think I have some on here

TP8oghN.jpg

B-Lo employees are highly skilled in the art of multitasking.

dZDmbj4.jpg

This employee is mowing and weeding and deadheading this color pot.
k064f5G.jpg

Plus B-Lo is keeping up with the times and offers daycare for employees. And when the little buggers get older, they can pickup branches and sweep.

TP8oghN.jpg

B-Lo employees are highly skilled in the art of multitasking.

dZDmbj4.jpg

This employee is mowing and weeding and deadheading this color pot.
k064f5G.jpg

Plus B-Lo is keeping up with the times and offers daycare for employees. And when the little buggers get older, they can pickup branches and sweep.
And the dirty diapers go in the compost pile....

I told Ump when he delivered those goats, they wouldn't stay in that pen.
Some men are just hardheaded and must learn the hard way. Now he’s stuck with the liability of replacing all that greenery plus cleaning up all that ::shit::!! LOL! Of course he will probably outsource that.

I gotta know? Just what the sam hell is the 'Hummingbird Article'? von.

Von, I'm surprised you are not familiar with the article.
When I would be in a heated discussion with my line driver supervisor, about what he should or couldn't do,
I would ask him, "show me that in the contract", he would always reply, I'm sure it's covered under your damn
Hummingbird Article.
I hope you are not questioning the authenticy of this fine tool.