ODFL | Layoffs Again

They’re looking for a linehaul super in PDX. Plus he can supervise our grass cutting out front.

I could do the super and dispatch job save the company some big money and would have all sea line drivers crying like they never cried before when I make them actually work.,, freight got to move and can’t have time for excuses,,

Would then put all pdx line drivers on a diet because I notice many very out of shape drivers from that place than any other,,

Would make all Spk drivers shave their beards and not wear camo clothing no mores,,

Last but not least to keep freight moving, any city driver who don’t get 40 hours in the winter will be forced to run in the snow out east to get use some more freights,,, or will be banned for life from weekend linehaul

Please elect me thank you

I could do the super and dispatch job save the company some big money and would have all sea line drivers crying like they never cried before when I make them actually work.,, freight got to move and can’t have time for excuses,,

Would then put all pdx line drivers on a diet because I notice many very out of shape drivers from that place than any other,,

Would make all Spk drivers shave their beards and not wear camo clothing no mores,,

Last but not least to keep freight moving, any city driver who don’t get 40 hours in the winter will be forced to run in the snow out east to get use some more freights,,, or will be banned for life from weekend linehaul

Maybe you could also get the scheduled driver’s and some of our wild board to run snow. To much touchy feely going on. We’re freight haulers, drive no matter what the weather. You want the sun belt move to Arizona. Oops, it snows there too.

"If elected, are you willing to work for what you're worth?"