Yellow | Layoffs and bankruptcies pile up in logistics amid shocking downturn

"Bottom line, a Road Driver cannot do Dock work because it violates the Dock classification. No different than a Dock employee doing Road work because it violates the Road classification." This ain't 1972. Doesn't matter anymore, anyone who's working is probably doing just that, if they're lucky enough to have found employment- Thanks, Meathead O'Brien. What a High School diploma gets you. A big mouth Meathead.
I get that you are bitter....but again this was not SOBs nor the memes fault. I do have a question 🤔 I saw the vote results were pretty low on the SOB election. Hoping since you have such a strong opinion now that you voted then?. God bless and good luck in your job hunt.

So your opinion is "fact" and contrary opinions of others are just "opinions". OK, I get it. :hilarious:

PS - Lets see you wear that tombstone medallion around your neck while you walk up to someone who lost his job at Yellow and still can't find decent employment. That meet up would make a great YouTube video I'm sure. :smile new:
Bet!!!

So your opinion is "fact" and contrary opinions of others are just "opinions". OK, I get it. :hilarious:

PS - Lets see you wear that tombstone medallion around your neck while you walk up to someone who lost his job at Yellow and still can't find decent employment. That meet up would make a great YouTube video I'm sure. :smile new:
If you believe the tombstone closed Yellow, I’ll sell you a property in Florida for a billion dollars,
1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480

If you believe the tombstone closed Yellow, I’ll sell you a property in Florida for a billion dollars,
1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
No one believes the tombstone by itself "closed" Yellow. However it was one event along with others which "helped" close them and at the same time was/is an indication of the total lack of maturity and level of common sense of SOB.

"Bottom line, a Road Driver cannot do Dock work because it violates the Dock classification. No different than a Dock employee doing Road work because it violates the Road classification." This ain't 1972. Doesn't matter anymore, anyone who's working is probably doing just that, if they're lucky enough to have found employment- Thanks, Meathead O'Brien. What a High School diploma gets you. A big mouth Meathead.
That was the case for yrc road drivers.... Holland road drivers did the kick and pick .... Then yeller implemented velocity which never worked.... They should have stayed with the kick and pick. I'm giving away trade secrets like Wong....

No one believes the tombstone by itself "closed" Yellow. However it was one event along with others which "helped" close them and at the same time was/is an indication of the total lack of maturity and level of common sense of SOB.
Did you vote in that election Tri? For or against SOB? I Had read somewhere the rather low turnout numbers? I actually am taking you for a guy that would vote. For anyone who didn't vote and may or may not be happy with the job SOB has or is doing. Eeh well probably should have voted. Meme had nothing to do with it neither does his maturity level.

Did you vote in that election Tri? For or against SOB? I Had read somewhere the rather low turnout numbers? I actually am taking you for a guy that would vote. For anyone who didn't vote and may or may not be happy with the job SOB has or is doing. Eeh well probably should have voted. Meme had nothing to do with it neither does his maturity level.
Any time I'm allowed a vote I vote, and no offense, but who or what I vote for is my business. And the meme certainly had something to do with the demise of Yellow and his posting it on the Internet certainly is indicative of his maturity level or should I say lack of same.

The common sense and immaturity came into play when they proposed for a road driver to work the dock, which was the original tombstone. Hoffa jr. should have used the tombstone in 2009 when they stop paying pension contributions.

The common sense and immaturity came into play when they proposed for a road driver to work the dock, which was the original tombstone. Hoffa jr. should have used the tombstone in 2009 when they stop paying pension contributions.
Oh please, give me a break. The reduced pension contributions were voted on and accepted. Anyone who didn't want to work under those conditions had plenty of time to find a better job and those who accepted the reduction still had a good paying job. SOB didn't represent the best interests of the Yellow Teamsters, his immature actions threw them under the bus. And as far as some road drivers working the dock (driving a forklift actually), I'll bet lots of drivers wish now they would have accepted that rather than the sad result they are now living.

Oh please, give me a break. The reduced pension contributions were voted on and accepted. Anyone who didn't want to work under those conditions had plenty of time to find a better job and those who accepted the reduction still had a good paying job. SOB didn't represent the best interests of the Yellow Teamsters, his immature actions threw them under the bus. And as far as some road drivers working the dock (driving a forklift actually), I'll bet lots of drivers wish now they would have accepted that rather than the sad result they are now living.
They stoped paying before the vote, we’ve had this conversation before trip.
Yellow being gone is not the end of the world.

Thankfully some did and SOB got them great contracts

Any time I'm allowed a vote I vote, and no offense, but who or what I vote for is my business. And the meme certainly had something to do with the demise of Yellow and his posting it on the Internet certainly is indicative of his maturity level or should I say lack of same.
The point was if you didn't vote... too late to bitch. As I said I figured you for a guy that voted. I am really sorry that Hoffa Jr started this train rolling. I hate that y'all lost your jobs. It negatively affected ALL of our lives 😔 in different ways.

It’s bigger than Yellow my friend.