ABF | Layoffs at your barn?

Now that you have your foot in the door, you are welcome to post on any subject.
All our members are well-versed in any subject including but not limited to politics, religion, local and federal law, medicine, union, non-union, flying, boating, financial, double-clutching, gladhand gaskets,, catalytic converters, condensers, capacitors, country ham: hot dogs and bull riding.
Please post no BS, we have serious fines for this infraction, we post nothing but facts.
Welcome aboard.

Now that you have your foot in the door, you are welcome to post on any subject.
All our members are well-versed in any subject including but not limited to politics, religion, local and federal law, medicine, union, non-union, flying, boating, financial, double-clutching, gladhand gaskets,, catalytic converters, condensers, capacitors, country ham: hot dogs and bull riding.
Please post no BS, we have serious fines for this infraction, we post nothing but facts.
Welcome aboard.
You failed to mention we have several experts in survival, like how to prepare squirrel gravy for hard times. Also we have some who can provide critical information on fishing and hunting. There is no better information source, historical, present, or future predictions than TB. Pull up a chair & stay a while.

You failed to mention we have several experts in survival, like how to prepare squirrel gravy for hard times. Also we have some who can provide critical information on fishing and hunting. There is no better information source, historical, present, or future predictions than TB. Pull up a chair & stay a while.
How did my Uncle Breezy forget about "Squirrel Gravy".....

Welcome aboard.
Thanks!Retired at the end
of 2022 with 42 years of service and also was Steward!I’ll try to behave myself!