Yellow | Leased properties auction results

Real Teamster

TB Veteran
Credits
Just came in: Only 23 of the leased terminal properties were taken by various companies:
Saia-eleven terminals, mostly in the west
Estes-five terminals, spread from MN to CA
FedEx-Reno Reddaway terminal
ABF-the YRC terminal in Bethlehem, PA
Knight-Swift-two Reddaway terminals in MT and WA
RAMAR Land-YRC terminal in Montgomery IL and Reddaway terminals in Denver and Spokane

The remainder of the leased properties (118) are as of yet still looking for new occupants, as are quite a few owned properties

Just came in: Only 23 of the leased terminal properties were taken by various companies:
RAMAR Land-YRC terminal in Montgomery IL and Reddaway terminals in Denver and Spokane

The remainder of the leased properties (well over 100) are as of yet still looking for new occupants, as are quite a few owned properties
So much for Iceman's prediction of
"Given this much higher than expected offer, if the remaining 146 leased real estate locations throughout North America sell at auction (final day scheduled for tomorrow / Dec 19th) for an average of *just 45%* of this particular sales number...the combined profit that Yellow Corp will receive from this block of properties is over $973M!"
Thank you for the info RT...

"Given this much higher than expected offer, if the remaining 146 leased real estate locations throughout North America sell at auction (final day scheduled for tomorrow / Dec 19th) for an average of *just 45%* of this particular sales number...the combined profit that Yellow Corp will receive from this block of properties is over $973M!"
That's OK. I'm not planning on buying a used car from Iceman either.

The remainder of the leased properties (118) are as of yet still looking for new occupants, as are quite a few owned properties
A lot might depend on the way the leases were written , they might not be as favorable to bid on. Estes sued for $28 million for damages to terminals they owned and leased back. If some bid on those they might be responsible for some of that. I might bet that the five terminals Estes got they already owned and bid to take them back.

So that leaves the Aurora YRC terminal right. ? Wonder why No one wants it. Except for the obvious reasons not in the greatest area but still was it that bad? I only ever went to the nice one Estes got..

."..."There are still 118 leased properties remaining to be sold as well as another 46 terminals that the company owns.

A hearing to approve the sale of the leased properties is scheduled for Jan. 12. Objections to the sales or assurance of future performance are due to the court by Jan. 5th"...

You are correct, no one claimed the YRC890 terminal in Aurora. I didn't know it was a problem area, just a problem building. Did I miss something?
Well it's pretty ghetto over there IMO but sadly even Cherry Creek smells like pee in the summer if you are walking around shopping...plus it didn't have a shop. I don't know anything else. It's pretty close to a jail I think but I don't hang out over there.

Well it's pretty ghetto over there IMO but sadly even Cherry Creek smells like pee in the summer if you are walking around shopping...plus it didn't have a shop. I don't know anything else. It's pretty close to a jail I think but I don't hang out over there.
I know people who live in that area. They don't consider it a "ghetto" at all. Granted, the terminal property is by most peoples' opinion a less than desirable building, and yes the shop is much too small for its intended use. It is three miles from the Denver County Jail and two state prison complexes. I've heard that Cherry Creek, as "upscale" as it is claimed to be, has high rates of property crime.
However, in the Denver metro area I'd be very careful around the Hampden Villas neighborhood in Aurora. You just never know what might happen over there. See my point?

It’s Hotboy now, he can’t decide if he is hot or cold. Wonder if his stock advice is that un decided?

I know people who live in that area. They don't consider it a "ghetto" at all. Granted, the terminal property is by most peoples' opinion a less than desirable building, and yes the shop is much too small for its intended use. It is three miles from the Denver County Jail and two state prison complexes. I've heard that Cherry Creek, as "upscale" as it is claimed to be, has high rates of property crime.
However, in the Denver metro area I'd be very careful around the Hampden Villas neighborhood in Aurora. You just never know what might happen over there. See my point?
We are ammoed up to the nines, I have a CCW, imported German Shepards from Denmark that are trained and I also do not hang out around here. Thanks for the advice. SOB also ruined my life by giving ABF a great contract or we would have sold and moved out of Colorado. More into raising beef than wolves.crime and homeless people which seems to be what Colorful Colorado is all about now. Stuck for few more years unless I can convince Wayne my 401 is plenty.

We are ammoed up to the nines, I have a CCW, imported German Shepards from Denmark that are trained and I also do not hang out around here. Thanks for the advice. SOB also ruined my life by giving ABF a great contract or we would have sold and moved out of Colorado. More into raising beef than wolves.crime and homeless people which seems to be what Colorful Colorado is all about now. Stuck for few more years unless I can convince Wayne my 401 is plenty.
Sandy, dear Sandy, this one bypassed you. My point is, the area around 890 (we visit the area often) has a bunch of expensive and very nice new builds. If anything, the terminal building is the eyesore of the neighborhood.. The Sand Creek Regional Greenway runs right behind the terminal. My acquaintances who live in that area have mostly been there for decades and take pride in where they live. Ghetto??? I think not!