Yellow | Leased properties auction results

You are correct, no one claimed the YRC890 terminal in Aurora. I didn't know it was a problem area, just a problem building. Did I miss something?
The Rockies I heard are taking out a lease there, and will be promoting their rock hard popcorn, apparently trying to compete with the Ridge Sox.

Sandy, dear Sandy, this one bypassed you. My point is, the area around 890 (we visit the area often) has a bunch of expensive and very nice new builds. If anything, the terminal building is the eyesore of the neighborhood.. The Sand Creek Regional Greenway runs right behind the terminal. My acquaintances who live in that area have mostly been there for decades and take pride in where they live. Ghetto??? I think not!
The whole state is a cesspool you missed my point.

The Rockies I heard are taking out a lease there, and will be promoting their rock hard popcorn, apparently trying to compete with the Ridge Sox.
That's what we have heard too maybe between I 70 and west towards Quincy, before you reach Watkins but who knows

The largest, and one of the newer terminals in the system is on the leased and unsold list. Wonder who owns the property? There's nobody in the game that needs a place that big (that doesn't already have an established place in the area). When they built it the city and state made them make improvements to I-10 on/off-ramps. Some significant investment made in that place. What a shame as I don't see anybody filling those doors anytime soon.

The largest, and one of the newer terminals in the system is on the leased and unsold list. Wonder who owns the property? There's nobody in the game that needs a place that big (that doesn't already have an established place in the area). When they built it the city and state made them make improvements to I-10 on/off-ramps. Some significant investment made in that place. What a shame as I don't see anybody filling those doors anytime soon.
You're bright enough to understand supply/demand/price equilibrium. You know where this is going.

The whole state is a cesspool you missed my point.
There are a lot of places that I would consider to be far worse than here. One of our more noticeable scourges is the homeless population. Did you notice that it exploded when they decriminalized weed? That notwithstanding, our problems don't hold a candle to the "left" coast, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, or even Austin TX.

We are ammoed up to the nines, I have a CCW, imported German Shepards from Denmark that are trained and I also do not hang out around here. Thanks for the advice. SOB also ruined my life by giving ABF a great contract or we would have sold and moved out of Colorado. More into raising beef than wolves.crime and homeless people which seems to be what Colorful Colorado is all about now. Stuck for few more years unless I can convince Wayne my 401 is plenty.

I like the cut of your jib.

There are a lot of places that I would consider to be far worse than here. One of our more noticeable scourges is the homeless population. Did you notice that it exploded when they decriminalized weed? That notwithstanding, our problems don't hold a candle to the "left" coast, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, or even Austin TX.
Yes... the whole world has gone nuts glad my parents aren't here to see it. Very very sad.

Did Mom and Dad move to Altoona, or are they no longer with us?
No longer with us. Dad died hospice in our living room 2011. Mom at 90 drank a little more wine than normal in May 2020 broke her hip. Decided it was time to go. Thankfully they took her to Parker got to visit her every day for 10 days. Sent her to rehab by sky ridge she died 10 hours later. There those crazy asses put covid related on death cert. But I'm a fighter got that ::shit:: straightened out was not easy but she would have wanted it that way. Wayne took them on. He's a good dood. I'm a little wild for him. Lolz

No longer with us. Dad died hospice in our living room 2011. Mom at 90 drank a little more wine than normal in May 2020 broke her hip. Decided it was time to go. Thankfully they took her to Parker got to visit her every day for 10 days. Sent her to rehab by sky ridge she died 10 hours later. There those crazy asses put covid related on death cert. But I'm a fighter got that ::::shit:::: straightened out was not easy but she would have wanted it that way. Wayne took them on. He's a good dood. I'm a little wild for him. Lolz
The reason they put "COVID-related" on things is very $$$$$imple. I believe FEMA was the fund-disburser, but you know who the money came from (us!)

The reason they put "COVID-related" on things is very $$$$$imple. I believe FEMA was the fund-disburser, but you know who the money came from (us!)
Right..it was no easy feat for us and Rayanne we're friends now the funeral owner chick to get those reissued. She was able to get Arapahoe County to do it for us. Some people thought it was silly, was not silly to me. Certainly people showed everyone their true true colors during that period. I'm glad I we grew up in a simpler time.