Yellow | Lexington, Ky Yrc Freight & Holland Consolidation Coo 2020

I just seen the page where it said +3 road drivers - 1cartage driver for charlotte

wTB7LBg.jpg

VdeS8Yd.jpg

PUpTaQK.jpg

Here it is

The competition you mentioned do not move their freight like yrc does in the ancient, hub and spoke method. They also have gate times, and dock people that move more than 2-3 bills per hour.
Chiming in as a guest, having worked for CFCC prior to the ABF merger and being a recently departed R&L employee, R&L serves the ENTIRE state of Ohio and three counties of Michigan out of four terminals, Wilmington , Columbiana, and Norwalk Ohio and and a WV terminal. I counted at one time about 17 CFCC terminals in that service area. We had peddle runs that left Norwalk Ohio and didn’t start drilling freight till Bryan Ohio. Hub and spoke and what R&l is doing is night and day. Y’all have my sympathies, the CFCC/ABF circle jerk was a slightly different animal than the COO you’re dealing with but the net result is the same and having lost MY job to that merger , I wish all of you good luck.

Chiming in as a guest, having worked for CFCC prior to the ABF merger and being a recently departed R&L employee, R&L serves the ENTIRE state of Ohio and three counties of Michigan out of four terminals, Wilmington , Columbiana, and Norwalk Ohio and and a WV terminal. I counted at one time about 17 CFCC terminals in that service area. We had peddle runs that left Norwalk Ohio and didn’t start drilling freight till Bryan Ohio. Hub and spoke and what R&l is doing is night and day. Y’all have my sympathies, the CFCC/ABF circle jerk was a slightly different animal than the COO you’re dealing with but the net result is the same and having lost MY job to that merger , I wish all of you good luck.
And thanks for stopping by.

And thanks for stopping by.
I’m always right near you in your bag induced blind spot BRG! Just trying to point out for those unfamiliar with how some of the competition are doing it the shear reduction in physical locations brought about by the growth of some of the non union operations. Glad I’m out of it anyways, I like my deck job!

It may say in the paper work you posted, but it was kind of hard to see, are they eliminating the YRC brand or willthey still designate freight as Holland freight and YRC freight? Will a P&D driver carry 2 books of pros? Will the freight be separated when it gets back to the terminal or will line haul be consolidated in some cases and seperated in other cases , depending on where it is routed?
https://gofile.io/d/FuwAW8

Actually, road drivers do all the work.
We're there for you in all matters, legal, medical, martial, political, and all other world problems.
We have advice on how to run the company, how fast em trucks should go.
We handle all complaints, gripes, grievances, bitches, ingrown toenail problems, and how to make childbirth a pleasure.
I'm sure at this very moment, some are working on the best hair care products for Jamie.
Keep in mind, if it wasn't for trucks, they would be no truck drivers.
yrc freight road drivers do it with a wiggle