TForce | Lexington terminal downsizing in March

You think it was a good investment because they paid less?? TFI paid less because UPSF didn't know how to move freight and was in the red year after year and tforce is definitely not at the top of TFI's portfolio.. I never worked for TFI nothing to be bitter about I could care less if tforce goes out or survives but it's not looking to good time will tell.
Ah yes, when you get a good deal, it is a good deal . Swift bought AAA cooper for more, and AAA cooper is a much smaller company .

Ah yes, when you get a good deal, it is a good deal . Swift bought AAA cooper for more, and AAA cooper is a much smaller company .
I'm sure AAA Cooper was a well running company,, unlike UPSF they didn't have clue on how to compete and TFI at the time of the acquisition of UPS Probably thought they were getting a good deal but lost interest.Tforce misses more pickups per day than any of the other freight carriers out.

I'm sure AAA Cooper was a well running company,, unlike UPSF they didn't have clue on how to compete and TFI at the time of the acquisition of UPS Probably thought they were getting a good deal but lost interest.Tforce misses more pickups per day than any of the other freight carriers out.
Really, post the figures. You said you never worked at UPS or TDI.

People don't understand once the old yellow terminals that xpo, r&l, saia and etc other carriers brought up and become operational and running its over for tforce freight
Xpo and Saia were buying them terminals up during liquidation. I personally thought Tforce was going to buy more than 1 or 2 terminals Tforce is downsizing TFI is going to make the numbers look good than sell the company or lease the terminals.

Xpo and Saia were buying them terminals up during liquidation. I personally thought Tforce was going to buy more than 1 or 2 terminals Tforce is downsizing TFI is going to make the numbers look good than sell the company or lease the terminals.
Whatever.

Whatever.
come on chocolate GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

A lot of crystal ball readers around here.

Like Swift or not they are a huge carrier and doing well and even though AAA Cooper is a small l.t.l they seem to be doing just fine as well. They found their niche and are working it.