ODFL | Linehaul

Do you only list driving experience in your app or every job you ever had? And goodluck nncnwydude keep us updated.

Do you only list driving experience in your app or every job you ever had? And goodluck nncnwydude keep us updated.
:usa2: Mike03, put everything on the ODFL "application" :6788:! Do not :hide: or liar on your application, that's a big :452:, ODFL will find out and you will be turn down. Good Luck and :smilie93C_peelout: Keep on Truckin !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually You're only required by the feds to show past ten years on a driver application,however if you have more always looks better.

like i said i have had guys at our terminal that where actually working for 2 weeks. didnt put something on there app. that was a hard lesson to learn. of coarse they should have figured that out before they let him work. od is huge on safety make no mistake about that and everyone here will tell you. people have been let go for the simplest things and all because they didnt report it. if you work hard come to work like you are suppose to they will keep you busy. wish you luck.

Welcome aboard!!Glad You're on our team,I hope you have a long and sucessful career at OldDominion.

Do they pay wait time on the lines (i.e. break down, road is closed, meet driver, any other reason not listed)? What is the difference between WILD and EXTRA board? I know what EXTRA board is.

I'm still wating on that call I have done everything and its been a week still nuttin

You might want to give them a call today, just checking in, want you to know I'm really interested, you know... They're probably just waiting on corporate, they told me that corporate is inundated with applications with all the hiring the company is doing right now.