Yellow | List of companies that came back from bankruptcy ! proof anything can happen !!

i am still in shock over this entire Jack Cooper news. clearly they have money, they have partners with even bigger money, they have O'Brien on their side it seems, and seem serious about a potential revival of Yellow by having conversations with the White House. of course there will be huge legal & financial hurdles for them with this attempt but the biggest one i think will be getting these logistics & 3 PLs firms on their side. let's be real, they are the ones who control who and where the majority of this nation's freight gets tendered to. how does Cooper convince them to get customer's freight onto this old/new company ? who does Cooper put in place to run their new LTL operation ? without competent leadership in place, this plan will fail fast.

They were hauling ::shit:: freight that didn’t pay the bills for years. What makes you think someone is gonna borrow 2 billion dollars and haul the ::shit:: freight that will come running back to Yellow or whatever they will call it and make any money. They want the whole thing for 2 billion to liquidate and possibly come out with some $

4.jpg

Another day, another post about how it’s not over. The good old days are right around the corner, be back better than ever. 🙄

This forum belongs in The graveyard.

Another day, another post about how it’s not over. The good old days are right aro
b657a0fb628fcabd0eaf4d70c8b3f0f5.jpg
und the corner, be back better than ever. 🙄

This forum belongs in The graveyard.
Kinda Looks like they are hauling us back from the Graveyard & Never say Never ................................

i am still in shock over this entire Jack Cooper news. clearly they have money, they have partners with even bigger money, they have O'Brien on their side it seems, and seem serious about a potential revival of Yellow by having conversations with the White House. of course there will be huge legal & financial hurdles for them with this attempt but the biggest one i think will be getting these logistics & 3 PLs firms on their side. let's be real, they are the ones who control who and where the majority of this nation's freight gets tendered to. how does Cooper convince them to get customer's freight onto this old/new company ? who does Cooper put in place to run their new LTL operation ? without competent leadership in place, this plan will fail fast.
The only way 3PL's ship on Yellow is price.
This is a diversion to take union members attention away from the disaster caused by their union leader.
IF there was a market for a unionized nationwide LTL Carrier why didn't T Force pick up all of the Yellow business.
T Force just reported an 8% REDUCTION in bill count for Q 3 the LTL revenue dropped more than $100 million
If customers wanted a union carrier that was their opportunity to move business to T Force. They did initially but moved it away to better carriers.