ABF | Local driver layoffs

More production, More ot , less employees = 3.00 hour raise.
Well…….it’s a good thing that we here in North Little Rock got a $3.50 an hour raise then. I guess that explains why we are currently hiring 10 to 15 for the full-time City/Dock classification and 6th/7th day offers the last three weekends. It may eventually slow down here. But at the moment, we are covered up with freight!!!

Well…….it’s a good thing that we here in North Little Rock got a $3.50 an hour raise then. I guess that explains why we are currently hiring 10 to 15 for the full-time City/Dock classification and 6th/7th day offers the last three weekends. It may eventually slow down here. But at the moment, we are covered up with freight!!!
Dang that’s awesome for y’all!

Probably diverting freight around 003 for the move. Soak it up while ya can
I am sure it will slow down here soon as well brother. We just never got fully staffed ever since Slagle ran off dozens of our crew back in 2014. That was when we were told they were moving all but our city operation to Memphis.
We lost at least eight of our very best to UPS Freight in less than a year.
And a few dozen more of our city/Dock to other jobs.
After several screw ups in that planned move by ABF, and the best Local (878) in the business adding to their misery, we are still here in Little Rock today. And never fully got our board back to where it needed to be.
That‘s why they have been handing out 6th/7th day like it is candy for the last three years and we are still in the hiring phase in the city/Dock classification.

I am sure it will slow down here soon as well brother. We just never got fully staffed ever since Slagle ran off dozens of our crew back in 2014. That was when we were told they were moving all but our city operation to Memphis.
We lost at least eight of our very best to UPS Freight in less than a year.
And a few dozen more of our city/Dock to other jobs.
After several screw ups in that planned move by ABF, and the best Local (878) in the business adding to their misery, we are still here in Little Rock today. And never fully got our board back to where it needed to be.
That‘s why they have been handing out 6th/7th day like it is candy for the last three years and we are still in the hiring phase in the city/Dock classification.
Do you have any open team dock positions? Maybe Slave and me could come out together. 🙄