XPO | Lookie Here...

Well, that’s just sad. Footnote: I love how they require you to do this BEFORE (off the clock) your shift...aka, unpaid. Although minor in the grand scheme, the union would be all over this. It’s a work-related issue, so you would clock in, THEN start the open enrollment process.

We had BCBS for a while several years ago. It was darn good at that time, so I hope it’s better for you guys than what you have now. Good luck!!
What I don't get is. Why don't everyone know you username and password to the portal? There lots of info

M64lbBu.jpg

I'm not sure how many insurance companies will be highly rated, lol. Anyhow, what really matters is the plans they offer and how much they cost.

The best plans they offer get 5 stars, I'm sure. And the people who pay for those probably get great customer service to boot.

We will have the "cheap, barely covers anything, hey, employees, go **** yourselves because we need to give more money to the handful of major shareholders <evil laugh>" plan.

One thing I saw is that if you are in the HRA right now, that will no longer be available and if there are any funds in that account it will all be forfeited.

You'll lose whatever is in there. So... use it?

They don't go into weekly/monthly costs. Just copay/deductible info in those pics.

Probably have to wait until open enrollment to see that, I'd guess.

It’s not a long wait. Probably hear something this week. I expect even less coverage for even more money. I believe everyone does. Cigna had gotten really bad. Had to make a change. Many providers won’t work with them. Because they never get paid.

It’s not a long wait. Probably hear something this week. I expect even less coverage for even more money. I believe everyone does. Cigna had gotten really bad. Had to make a change. Many providers won’t work with them. Because they never get paid.
Xpo was excepting bids over the last year from Insurance providers to administer the healthcare plan. Anthem offered the biggest savings to Xpo to administer this plan. Xpo corporate decides the coverage and what you will pay not Anthem.
Anthem like all other insurance administrators have incentives to determine what is covered and what procedures are within plan. The money saved determines what they make above basic payment from Xpo . They market themselves to Xpo as being able to save Xpo the most .
That’s the bottom line.

Last edited:
Premiums?
go to the portal. click the link that says " Your Benefits" it is below the picture on the site you have to scroll through the links to find it. then when that windows opens click on the "benefits tab" then click "veiw my 2020 benefits details" .
Now I don't have health benefits through XPO but I do have extra life and AD&PL insurance and it is showing my new cost. The only cost it will show, I believe is what you currently have and what the cost will be next year. If you want to change plans I guess you'll have to wait until that info comes out

Just wondering why you don’t have health Benefits through Xpo ? I’m assuming your on your Wife’s plan ?
Like I have said many times. No. The only part of the benefits I take is I up my life insurance 1X and I take the AD&D. I have been on my wife health insurance for the last 11yrs. For years it was excellent insurance, and then Obozocare came along and screwed it all up. Before Obozocare we were paying around $80 every two weeks including dental and vision. Two years after Obozocare was in effect it shot up to over $200 for the same coverage. We now have an HSA and we are paying just about the same that includes the spousal surcharge. When we looked at the health plans of both companies we look at everything. Even with us paying the surcharge, because I don't take XPO insurance, it is still cheaper then any plan XPO has to offer it also has way lower deductibles and out of pocket max and they put way more into our HSA account every year. The company still offers the old plan only to the one still on it and from someone told her it is pushing almost $300 every two weeks. Thank you Obozo.
I can tell you this even if of some reason we got the unions Teamcare we would still keep her insurance plan. The money that we get put into the HSA account by the company is worth the $700 per year. $700 is just for the health part of the plan that does not include the surcharge, dental, or vision. As we all know HSA account can be invested and are tax free.

Last edited:
Like I have said many times. No. The only part of the benefits I take is I up my life insurance 1X and I take the AD&D. I have been on my wife health insurance for the last 11yrs. For years it was excellent insurance, and then Obozocare came along and screwed it all up. Before Obozocare we were paying around $80 every two weeks including dental and vision. Two years after Obozocare was in effect it shot up to over $200 for the same coverage. We now have an HSA and we are paying just about the same that includes the spousal surcharge. When we looked at the health plans of both companies we look at everything. Even with us paying the surcharge, because I don't take XPO insurance, it is still cheaper then any plan XPO has to offer it also has way lower deductibles and out of pocket max and they put way more into our HSA account every year. The company still offers the old plan only to the one still on it and from someone told her it is pushing almost $300 every two weeks. That you Obozo.
I can tell you this even if of some reason we got the unions Teamcare we would still keep her insurance plan. The money that we get put into the HSA account by the company is worth the $700 per year. $700 is just for the health part of the plan that does not include the surcharge, dental, or vision. As we all know HSA account can be invested and are tax free.
Interesting
I’m glad that you have the option of being offered better insurance through your wife’s plan. Unfortunately a lot of people here only have the Xpo’s inferior plan as an option.

Thanks for you response.

Last edited:
Like I have said many times. No. The only part of the benefits I take is I up my life insurance 1X and I take the AD&D. I have been on my wife health insurance for the last 11yrs. For years it was excellent insurance, and then Obozocare came along and screwed it all up. Before Obozocare we were paying around $80 every two weeks including dental and vision. Two years after Obozocare was in effect it shot up to over $200 for the same coverage. We now have an HSA and we are paying just about the same that includes the spousal surcharge. When we looked at the health plans of both companies we look at everything. Even with us paying the surcharge, because I don't take XPO insurance, it is still cheaper then any plan XPO has to offer it also has way lower deductibles and out of pocket max and they put way more into our HSA account every year. The company still offers the old plan only to the one still on it and from someone told her it is pushing almost $300 every two weeks. Thank you Obozo.
What improvements could Xpo make that would make you use their insurance ?

Last edited: