Holland | Losing line haul drivers

I have a friend who drives for Dayton and a brother in law who drives for buster brown and I can assure you that you are mistaken!
He's definitely been hoodwinked, I loved Holland, still a good job with great people, I think he's really in disguise as rb,but the boy has :shit:ty math, guessing he's content with contract, people like him who hurt people like yourself, and it's a shame, you all should set the standards

LOL, they'll care about the "bennies" when their kid breaks a bone, the old lady gets knocked up, or their teeth start falling out or get knocked out. It's called "LTP", Long Term Planning, living for TOMORROW and beyond, not just today. When you factor in the Co-pays and deductibles, #YRC New Booty's math is correct. Money ISN'T everything.

LOL, they'll care about the "bennies" when their kid breaks a bone, the old lady gets knocked up, or their teeth start falling out or get knocked out. It's called "LTP", Long Term Planning, living for TOMORROW and beyond, not just today. When you factor in the Co-pays and deductibles, #YRC New Booty's math is correct. Money ISN'T everything.
Do you think our benefits are better than buster browns or ABFs? I'll tell you what Dayton has 2 different plans and if you are single or wife has insurance also it's not bad at all considering your making an extra 20k a year, approximately.

ac7143f1a705920aedd044e8e0ff9da5.jpg

Co pays not much different, been on both sides, your talking 30000a year difference, you don't make that up in benefits